what have you done to your car today ?

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Had it valeted and am now pricing up a front mount intercooler! Although I am also looking at maybe selling and getting a zafira vxr

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Apart from it being a bus albeit a quick one have you seen the tax costs of the Zaf?

Today I've been confused by my car, It's played silly beggars with it's hazard lights when you open the doors or boot etc but apart from doing it when I first got in, it's not done it since

I'm wondering if something was wet at some point and the warm weather's dried it out but I still don't understand :(

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
dunno if anyone was at players classic over the weekend but here is mine :) let me know if you got any snaps of it id love a copy :)
DSC_03571_zps43ae9dc9.jpg

DSC_03551_zps0223efb1.jpg

skinny monkey

Apr 6, 2014
Replaced pads and discs on my lcr. Started off trying to undo the forward facing hex bolts but it sheared my 3/8 breaker bar. So went to the bolts behind which were much easier.
Managed to piss fluid out the reservoir from pushing the pistons back in too.

Cleaned it all up with brake cleaner and a wire brush, and mintex cera-tec grease on the pins and back of pads to see if that sorts the squeaking.

Looking forward to braking without judder.

daspeedfreek

Feb 22, 2012
north devon
I changed the plugs on mine at the weekend, and bought my missus a leon today. Hopefully it will turn out ok as it has a snapped cambelt. Had to be worth a shot at £150 if not i'll just weigh it in. 52 plate with 92.000 miles

ray2j

I changed the fans for new ones, reprinted the front bumper, polished the whole car and got myself a square number plate :)
aje6e7yr.jpg
redyvy6a.jpg
esu6udaq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazjstuart

May 18, 2012
Aberdeen
SFS big boy TIP came in the post today :)! It's ******* huge didn't realise how big it was lol. Slips nicely onto the turbo but I bet I won't be saying that after the turbos on the car! Only thing is it seems quite squashy, not like really squashy and soft but I like expected it to be pretty rigid. What are other peoples like?

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
SFS big boy TIP came in the post today :)! It's ******* huge didn't realise how big it was lol. Slips nicely onto the turbo but I bet I won't be saying that after the turbos on the car! Only thing is it seems quite squashy, not like really squashy and soft but I like expected it to be pretty rigid. What are other peoples like?

We took to calling it the dragon heart it was so big lol...it's got a little bit of sqashability otherwise i wouldnt have been able to get it in the bay, took alot of squashing, manoeuvring and pain to get it in

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.