what have you done to your car today ?

weelzisme

May 20, 2014
sorted the dodgy door seal fault on me two front doors (rears done last night) and removed the half tube of silicone under the big thick rubber around the door shut :/ then i washed it... again :)

Redrevis

Apr 21, 2014
Derbyshire
Vacuumed, washed, polished and fitted a Polo Aerial, which needed a helping hand from Mr Hacksaw before it would fit due to the short screw it has.

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Fitted this:

Sq40vao.jpg

irf

Feb 5, 2014
fitted the brembos and ds2500s and thanks to this foum, after a quick search i now know what to do with the wear sensor wire. will do that tomorrow :)

The Swede

Viking
Nov 23, 2013
North of the wall
Finally sorted my vacuum leak and while I was in there I took the opportunity to throw in some more Forge silicone hoses.

Also fitted these while it was raining during the vacuum fix. Had them lying around so why not!
s97AWXM.jpg

Pulls much smoother and a bit harder now. They added +250hp for sure! I'm positive it wasn't from fixing the vac leak and returning to a normal air/fuel ratio, it must've been the rings!

Azza_

Sep 17, 2008
South Shields
fitted my cobra non res cat back! BRING THE NOISE and also when giving it some i got a lick of flame as my mate behind me seen it, think i was more excited at that than anything else! haha

Sean886

May 15, 2014
My turbo back exhaust doesn't even pop and bang! :(

It's got a "race cat" might have to go full decat. Maybe a few power mods might be able to pop n bang it.

Need to get my eml sorted first though!

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Hoovered, washed and polished!

Went to remove some polish splashes on the front bumper and noticed that they're tiny chips - loads of them. I know where they came from and I won't be taking that route again. :censored:

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Fitted my brembos and ds2500s yesterday (will be going out tonight to bed them in) and machine polished the car today to get rid of as much swirling as I can. Even got my very own 50/50 shot which I'm quite happy about. Just polish dust on the left.

2704b94b-9737-4120-8add-8b1720ffd049_zpsd6908174.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.