what have you done to your car today ?

rob929

Dec 27, 2012
plymouth
Went on rolling road. 267.4 hp and 328 ft/ibs torque. Not bad for stage 2 map without fmic. Was told the map was excellent so thumbs up for revo map.:D

SLCR

Just had my FR lowered on Eibach Sportlines. However, I've noticed that the drivers side is sitting lower than the passenger side! Any ideas what's causing this? Just hoping it's gonna settle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLCR

Lol! I ain't that fat! I hope it does! Can't think why else it would be sitting the way it is

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Today I took it to a garage to get the track rod end / tracking done as me and a friend couldn't remove it with brute force or ignorance.

New one's on it and it's got 2 days before it's MOT

I'm hoping it won't fail on too much because if it does it's toast :)

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Just had my FR lowered on Eibach Sportlines. However, I've noticed that the drivers side is sitting lower than the passenger side! Any ideas what's causing this? Just hoping it's gonna settle

Have you checked the tyre pressures???
I had my 2nd set fitted a couple months ago and as said they take about a week to settle properly ;)

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Nothing, zero, zilch :(

I need to make a heat shield, fit the TIP, replace the exhaust, fix the tracking and sort out the front spoiler....anybody have a 36 hour day clock ?

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
Filter

Thought I was finally get the Pipercross filter and adapter on replacing the Ramair filter I had. Seems a better pull lower down. Was getting roughly 200 g/s at top end.

20140625_214950_zpsvl7b7cir.jpg

Realised the TIP inside was full of oil, (think thats normal) so I took that off and gave it a clean. Also trimmed the inlets on it a bit for a better fit. Thought I would check the turbo compressor wheel, looks good to me.

20140625_201543_zpsp0wgjmyd.jpg

gave a Nissan 300zx a shafting while testing ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.