what have you done to your car today ?

RedFive

Mar 30, 2012
Some scumbag knifed two of my tyres today. What makes it worse is that they'd only been bought within the last month or so. Two practically brand new Eagle F1 Assys.

jayjaycupra1.8t

Aug 30, 2013
Changed my cambelt all by myself :) first time id ever done it too

fitted a new engine mount and replaced the rocker cover gasket

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
Tried the fan speed mod using the guide. Slow speed works a treat on both fans but have no fast speed now . Thinking its the dodgy splice adaptors that you push in. Ive spliced and cut the wrong side of the fan connectors too.surely that wont be the problem?

Last edited:

xDaNx

Tried the fan speed mode using the guide. Slow speed works a treat on both fans but have no fast speed now . Thinking its the dodgy splice adaptors that you push in. Ive spliced and cut the wrong sode of the fan connectors too.surely that wont be the problem?
How do you know you have no fast speed, fast speed only comes on at like 106C, if slow speed is working as it should fast speed should never be needed.

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
How do you know you have no fast speed, fast speed only comes on at like 106C, if slow speed is working as it should fast speed should never be needed.

In that case I have a bigger problem... the slow fans only come on if I turn the aircon on. I let it get to 110c before I bottled it and turned it off . No fast fans. On another note the slow fans do come on for a few seconds when I turn engine off. Puzzling...

Fitkin

Jan 30, 2014
Macclesfield
Replaced my radiator,coolant change, washed and hoovered her and ordered my front splitter and coil overs , me and th car have an up and down relationship but I'm starting to fall back in love with th old girl after our rocky patch.

stupot_1982

Oct 26, 2012
Very strange, slow speed should come on at 96c,

I know, I clearly haven't wired it up right. Gona pull the splicing apart tomorrow see if had bitten into the black-red cable. I know where my money is...and thats the fast speed wire.

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Finally my BAM 225 engine has arrived today! Now its out with the old 1.6 BCD with the 5-speeds and in goes Cupra R!!! :D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise