Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

partyboy

I think easiest way to sort the debate out is 8v = bottom end superiority 16v = top end superiority

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
I think easiest way to sort the debate out is 8v = bottom end superiority 16v = top end superiority

thats what i said , buttttttt someone will always dissagree with you on that one :p

( should say i also had a 2.0 8v for a few weeks )

Last edited:

Mk2IbizaBoy

mk2ibizaboy..... 5 door, Seat Silver, 1.4 8v EFI, Rochdale, Manchester

Water Boy

From the land Down Under.
Black Cupra 16v. Melbourne Australia

530858_10200377704426244_25470276_n.jpg

sports racer

Jan 4, 2016
Australia
Hasn't anyone registered since Feb 2014?

I'm from Australia and buying a white MK2 Cupra 16v to go with the one I already have that was purchased as spare parts car for my MK1 Golf. New one will be my daily driver and has 15" BBS, aftermarket exhaust, H&R shocks and springs + a few other things to make it a fun car to drive.

Can't wait.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:

Heavy

Jan 21, 2009
Peoples Republic of Teesside.
I'm not sure what is going in with this forum - although there are far fewer Mk2 on the road, this place really is a ghost town. It used to be thriving too. I've still got my white 8v although it's awaiting some tlc.

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
I'm not sure what is going in with this forum - although there are far fewer Mk2 on the road, this place really is a ghost town. It used to be thriving too. I've still got my white 8v although it's awaiting some tlc.

It would be good to see how many MK2's are still on the Forum - a lot less then before! :(

Heavy

Jan 21, 2009
Peoples Republic of Teesside.
Just checked 'How many left' and looks like less than 200 Mk2 GTI / Cupra etc left on UK roads, so can't imagine gonna be many owners on here.

Cars getting stripped for Golf parts every day. I guess the Mk2 is going to become a rare sight like Uno & Renault 5 turbos.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.