JamJay's 290bhp Ovni Yellow LCR - Latest: SOLD & Replaced With A BMW 335i Cabrio

Which Cat-Back System Should I Choose?

• Longlife Custom 3" Non-Resonated - £429 Fitted

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Hayward & Scott (Essex) 3" Non-Resonated - £550 Fitted

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Blueflame 2.76" Non-Resonated - £400 Delivered

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Milltek 2.76" > 3" Non-Resonated - £400 Delivered

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Powerflow Custom 3" Non-Resonated - £330 Fitted

Votes: 26 26.8%

• Total voters

JamJay

California Bound
Ok, so I fitted the JETEX filter. No logs yet and I haven't really driven it as I am missing a jubilee clip until tomorrow for the coupler hose.

For LCR, you will need an 80mm coupler hose, and 80mm hose joiner and the JETEX FC-08001 filter.

jetex1.jpg

Once fitted, it will look like this + an extra jubilee clip of course. I had to modify my cold air feed but after a little run the filter seems twice as cool as the last one and it's damn loud :D.

jetex12.jpg

5000K HIDs also went in and I will post pics soon.

Last edited:

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Yup, she's going nowhere until all the snow has cleared up!

Reigate Hill Gooner, you know that? You're Hampshire...over Aldershot way perhaps or further South?

Yep, I know Reigate... and no way are you getting up that hill to the M25!

I live in Petersfield, on the A3 on the way down to Portsmouth. We got it bad here, and my wife is stuck at work on the south coast! She had to stay in a hotel last night!

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Love this thread dude alot of information for people to read and enjoy.
Got to hand it to you tho, such a nice car iv always ha da soft spot for the yellow cupra r's with anthracite wheels, just does it for me.
Well done man

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Love this thread dude alot of information for people to read and enjoy.
Got to hand it to you tho, such a nice car iv always ha da soft spot for the yellow cupra r's with anthracite wheels, just does it for me.
Well done man

Come down to AmD on the 21st of Feb and you'll be able to see it in the flesh ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.