glos.uk
very nice m0rk
2007 supercopas look the dogs danglies.
BTCC car next one at autosports made it look all the higher spec car

Sweet ride.
would love to have a blast in one.
slick tastic... hmmmmm :)

outsider

Not a chance that many will get. I bet this is the only two seat new-style Leon Cupra in the country, and with Huffy as well!

Lucky m0rk!!

Maxtreme

Glad you all enjoyed the car!
The ride was realy a one off but thats not to say we wouldn,t do it again.
Liam was impressed with the interest and support he got and we will let you know the next track day we do and perhaps offer another drive of a lifetime could be a competition prize or something?
PS we had to get special permision to put the other seat in apart from Seat show car it is the only one in the UK

Paul McMillan

Last edited by a moderator:

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Sounds good Paul.

Liam did look quick all day... wasnt jealous at all :whistle:

Good luck for the season, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out.

:cheers:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Liam was impressed with the interest and support he got and we will let you know the next track day we do and perhaps offer another drive of a lifetime could be a competition prize or something?
PS we had to get special permision to put the other seat in apart from Seat show car it is the only one in the UK

Paul McMillan

Paul what i spoke with you about on saturday im still up for it if you want to use the car

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK

Paul McMillan

It really was appreciatted Paul. Words can't explain it for me!

Well impressed with Liam's driving though, and getting to within 0.5s of Rob who's 12yrs his senior is astounding.

Drop me an email, we'll get some dialogue going

Cheers

Mark

Maxtreme

Cheers mate but he did get within .3s in the end :) Huffy without doubt an ace instructor

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
so you all know here is Liam and his car
DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1001.jpg

Last edited:

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
Lucky git M0rk.
Perhaps a charity track day could be arranged ? Members would pay for rides and the amount would cover costs plus a charity donation.

Pagnobito

No more LCR
Sep 24, 2002
Almost Maidstone
Visit site
m0rk, I wish I had my video camera on you when you clambered out of the race car through the cage, but alas all I have is you in the car going down the pit straight.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfHnFvJaCos"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfHnFvJaCos" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members