5 Laps with Huffy in a SEAT Leon Cupra Race car

Huffy

Hi guys!!!! Im back again! couldnt keep away from the seat gang! Ha!

Hope you are all well? Was my pleasure to take you out mork, im must say you did grab that roll cage a bit quickly for someone who doesn scare that easy! lol!!!

Will be good to see you all again this year as obviously im helping Liam and only 3 of the wtcc and btcc clash there will be 7 races ill be attending.

Clearly hoping youll all be cheering my young charger along and supporting him as you did me! (i wouldnt expect anything less! ha!)

Well your all more thank welcome to come say hi at the meetings and any track days that you see us at, the door is always open to the seat cupra.net!

Cheers guys will see you all soon i hope!

Huffy

Les

it sounds amazing and lucky old you. I have to say I have been thrown around a few circuits in a range of tintops but that would be the icing on the cake.

I've meet young Liam - lovely kid and hopefully he will do as well as his mentor. Roll on Brands.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Dead thread revival....

But I've got an invite to be driven by Jason Plato in a few weeks - which should be fantastic.

I'll be sure to tell him Rob was faster though :D

Oh, and I'll be getting to drive too :help:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
fiver says seat sport put a sodding great block of wood under the pedal.
have fun mark.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
fiver says seat sport put a sodding great block of wood under the pedal.
have fun mark.

Fiver says they fit demonstration tyres (wets) short ratios (1st,2nd & 3rd only)
and a reminder of the 40k price tag:p

Let me know when this happens and I'll come and film it if I'm free.