Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Must admit i've only noticed it once, its like you've put the car in 5th gear instead of 3rd from 2nd!

LM's in the for sale section were 18'' and are sold...

ah bummer must admit i did not read the advert just spotted them.

i have got used the stutter now so drive around it... on mine its only if your cruising around 1900rpm and then accelerate (say to overtake on a motorway) there is the stutter then the car goes. SEAT say they can not cure it so i just live with it.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I'll look foward to seeing the progress of this mate. They do look smart with a few modifications.

Don't your parents have one too?

holmesy55

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Ireland
2uh4cw1.jpg

:whistle:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Little update, vRS due a full detail this weekend if TnS make it back from Silverstone GP in time...

Been to Skoda and had the weight of the steering adjusted, much more feel when driving although it makes parking a bit heavy, great mod really :)

Coilovers and wheels due next few weeks, going for KW's instead now :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Thought this was a funny pic of the vRS next to a Hummer down at my mates flat :)

DSC00175.jpg

Only pics of the detail so far are from my phone camera when I picked it up - the guys that detailed it have a whole lot of pictures that I will post up once they are sent to me! :)

DSC00186-1.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
lol :)

Getting a few bits painted body colour next week, door handles, chrome grill and number plate surround :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
DSC00188-1.jpg

Decided to paint the chrome grill, number plate surround, door handles and insides of the headlights this weekend, started last night and the compressor blew up! :censored:

Off to the bodyshop and a useless car until sunday morning! lol :doh:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.