Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
After nearly a year of sulking from selling the Ibiza and having two cars that I wasn't particularly happy with (MK3 Golf GTI and MK6 Ford Fiesta Zetec S) I found my balls and purchased this baby from Skoda in Beckenham...

vRS.jpg

Its a 2006 06 Fabia vRS in Black Magic :)

Test drove it almost three weeks ago and was amazed at the power! (Golf was 115bhp with some torque, Fiesta a measly 100bhp and no torque) I fell in love straight away and put a securing deposit so nobody else could buy/test drive it.

The days leading up to today were spent putting the standard springs back on the fiesta and standard cd player back in and selling it... yesterday was mission accomplished!

The drive to Beckenham took almost two hours but the drive back only 45mins... work that out! :lol:

Anyway, I will probably keep it standard for a while but in the next month its getting a full detail by TnS Detailling (same chaps that did the Ibiza) and some colour coding.

Proper pics when the weather is nice! :D

Last edited:

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Well, if the misses doesn't read this i'm ok...

312mm Brakes
Jabba Rear Anti Roll Bar
Seat Sport Strut Brace
Coilovers
20mm Rear Spacers
Octavia vRS Wheels (Until I can think of something else!)
Remap
PD160 Intakes
Colour Coded Bits
Xenons - maybe Projector Headlights

That's about it I think... ;)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Well, if the misses doesn't read this i'm ok...

312mm Brakes
Jabba Rear Anti Roll Bar
Seat Sport Strut Brace
Coilovers
20mm Rear Spacers
Octavia vRS Wheels (Until I can think of something else!)
Remap
PD160 Intakes
Colour Coded Bits
Xenons - maybe Projector Headlights

That's about it I think... ;)

Nice little spec there mate :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Cheers :)

Will compare the vRS to the Ibiza once i've driven it for a while, ride/handling/power delivery etc

Rolling Road is on the cards so I can see what she's pushing out standard.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Welcome back Adam its been a long time!

Add big turbo to the list - you wont regret it :)

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Nice choice. Had a feeling it was gonna be a VRS when you said you were after some octy wheels. They wouldnt look right on the polo.

If you take a look on Briskoda, there's the odd set for sale at the moment.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I might take a quick look!

I did almost buy another Ibiza but decided been there, done that, got the t-shirt! :)

Plus I don't have any interior mods to do, black headlining, better bulkier seats, nice steering wheel and bits and pieces!

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
woooo your back! good choice in colour i have to say! is it one of the run outs with leather etc??

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
shame but atleast you know its easy enough to do as there is already oem out there unlike the ibiza where its custom for leather

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
If you need a PD150 turbo then let me know - got a few people I know with one for sale. Can point you in the right direction. ;)

To be honest the Fabia VRS' look mint lowered on some nice wheels.... a few lads down here have them.

Sidennis28 on here has a nice one! Hope he doesnt mind me posting this pic:

019.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members