alloy colour advice!?

tdi_chris1

Oct 1, 2009
Medway
hey guys

i want to refurb my standard 16" alloys on my 52' ibiza tdi sport its in gun metal or platinum (what ever you call it...mostly grey haha) im unsure what colour alloys suit the colour car?
Also if you have changed the alloys could you put a pic up?
cheers guys ill put pics up of my car soon

tdi_chris1

Oct 1, 2009
Medway

cheers mate iv actually looked at ur threads and i do like your alloys and colour...are they skoda fabia vrs alloys?are you happy with the colour?

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
cheers mate iv actually looked at ur threads and i do like your alloys and colour...are they skoda fabia vrs alloys?are you happy with the colour?

They're 17" Octavia vRS alloys. I've had them on my car for a while now... I refurbed them myself when I first bought them. I was happy with the colour but now I want to re-spray them a different colour, maybe something wacky like orange!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
I think a dark colour like Altechs, unless you want to do something different and go for white, then get white roof and door mirrors to compliment ;)

m4rk1988

My car is gunmetal too, and i'm about buy a new set of alloys. I think i'm going for the Dezent RB's in Dark. I would post a link but i'm not allowed yet.
Should these look ok on my car, or would I be better going for the brighter silver Dezent RB's?

Love the look of Altech's car, but not sure I want something that dark.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.