calling gti owners

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
im trying to get the ibiza cupra sport sticker that goes on the n/s wing , i cant find it anywere but can poss get one made up . can someone post a nice pic of this decal for me ?

Thanks .

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
I was after one of the silver badges, my local dealer says that they don't do them anymore, so they probably do :)

Sorry to post of topic - Cupra Kid, did you GF buy my GTi seats?

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I was after one of the silver badges, my local dealer says that they don't do them anymore, so they probably do :)

Sorry to post of topic - Cupra Kid, did you GF buy my GTi seats?

Don't go to Autoworld for anything mate they're useless!!!

If you need anything that wont cost too much in P&P then use one of the dealers listed on here.

Yeah my lady did buy your seats fitting them tonight all being well with the weather. You met me breifly when we came to look at them, the Cordy SX is mine :). I thought it was probably you when i saw your avatar as i figured that there can't be that many tornado red MK2's with MK3 rims in Chesterfield ;)

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
yeah think ill have to start going somewhere else. Only realised yesterday after i saw your post about wether they fit or not. Sorry i couldn't stop and chat i had to rush off and pick up my mum, some other time maybe.

Anyways back on topic... think i have got a pic of my car with them on somewhere, ill try and find it and post it up, see if its any use for you.

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
yeah think ill have to start going somewhere else. Only realised yesterday after i saw your post about wether they fit or not. Sorry i couldn't stop and chat i had to rush off and pick up my mum, some other time maybe.

Anyways back on topic... think i have got a pic of my car with them on somewhere, ill try and find it and post it up, see if its any use for you.

that be great m8 , cheers .

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
PIC_0087.jpg

Thats mine, its not too close up or clean i'm afraid but it'll give you an idea

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield
Sorry mate couldn't find any pics of mine with them on. You said you only needed one for n/s wing, couldn't you just take a pic of one of your others?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.