Correct Ibiza Cupra Handbrake Cover Part Num?

qwert

Jan 13, 2008
As the title! Searches have unveiled one part number which is incorrect. Cheers

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
4/04>>> onwards listing Cupra 'R'

hand brake lever handle with boot (leather) black/red

6LL 711 461 SHG

qwert

Jan 13, 2008
Cheers, but Im afraid thats the one I had which doesnt come up on any of the dealers systems????

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
according to my source £11.78 + vat showing 5 in stock at the main warehouse available overnight or 2 days stock max

T. Spark

Doesnt mean its the wrong part number, just means all the dealers system are wrong ;)

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Cheers, but Im afraid thats the one I had which doesnt come up on any of the dealers systems????

looking at the description i'll guess it's black leather with red stitching ?

part numbers are wierd mind as they used to be in a funny format so might just be input wrong

***/***/***/**/*** is how the are laid out offcially so might have to tweak space it a little but they would know that i would imagine.

definately available from factory though

T. Spark

looking at the description i'll guess it's black leather with red stitching ?

Couldnt be more correct. Its a soft black leather (softer than the lower models) with red stitching to matc hthe rest of the Cupra interior. I have one myself, its nice :)

lukekbrown

Browner
Mar 1, 2008
Reading
cheers mate... is that just the gaitor or the knob aswell... gt a rough price on that also

thanks

I paid £40 just for the red stitching gaitor about 2 weeks ago. Doesn't come with a gear knob unfortunately. The gaitor comes with red surrounds that I'm selling if any wants them?

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
for the facelift Cupra handbrake is 6LL711461SHG and facelift Cupra gearknob is 6L0711113APWNB. these numbers do work as i have ordered loads of them for people on here

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.