Cruise Control Light

morleymackam

Jul 14, 2007
While reading the manual I noticed it eludes to the fact a light should come on the dash when cruise control is activated. My 56 FR has nothing to tell you if it is activated or not. Any ideas?

morleymackam

Jul 14, 2007
Oh, guess it's no extra light for me then. What other stuff do you get on the large MFD? Can't seem to find a list.

russ27

my fr shows the green speedo looking thing when cruise control is on

markfranklin

Mar 24, 2007
FR TDI 07: Cruise control light (as described above) lights up in the main console area, not the MFD area. It is green in colour.

I would suggest there's a fault in yours not lighting up and would refer back to the dealer.

chippenhamwilts

Mar 31, 2007
I asked this question at the local stealers and was told they dont fit the light anyumore but it is still in the book. Although saying this, he sounds like he was talking pupper and it depends, like a lot of things, on the bluetooth option (which doesnt tell you half of what you can do when you read it).

All in all, other than the performance of my FR TDI, I wish I had gone for the golf instead. I have a vw touran as well and that is great, but keep finding things I am not entirely happy with on the leon.

Irish Rover

I've got the same problem with the cruise light on my Leon FR. Cruise control but no light on dash when cruise is on. Dealer had a look at it but said that the light was not fitted. They gave me a Leon FR for the day when mine was in and it had the cruise light that worked as well. Only difference with mine is that their car had the bluetooth fitted. Must be that. Stupid though as you would think that cruise control needs an indicator?

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
I had an Astra SRi with Cruise Control and that didn't have a light either, so it's not just SEAT that don't fit one.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.