Cupra Leon build

Nov 21, 2021
Well I got an email from my leasing company to say dealer had an estimated build date of 17/10/22. That's exactly 11 months after I ordered the vehicle (245TSI VZ2 in Midnight Black). I was originally quoted July delivery when I ordered it. Anyone give any advice on actual delivery timescale based on that (assuming build date remains the same!)?

To be honest I am still in two minds whether to cancel and go for something else as my existing lease ends in July and whilst I have an extension agreed I am not convinced that I will have my car by then.

mycz7

May 18, 2022
And another update from the dealer saying - sorry no changes, no build week, no one knows, no one cares. Ordered the car in July last year, so after a year of waiting i would at lease expect some kind of timeline or a shadow of commitment. But no. Seems that the whole company had a nice little jolly last week and are excited about the future - not particularly caring about the present. Its very frustrating

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
And another update from the dealer saying - sorry no changes, no build week, no one knows, no one cares. Ordered the car in July last year, so after a year of waiting i would at lease expect some kind of timeline or a shadow of commitment. But no. Seems that the whole company had a nice little jolly last week and are excited about the future - not particularly caring about the present. Its very frustrating
That seems a very long time as I ordered mine in Aug last year, and got the car on the 3rd May, after it being built on the 28th Mar.

mycz7

May 18, 2022
That seems a very long time as I ordered mine in Aug last year, and got the car on the 3rd May, after it being built on the 28th Mar.
Nice one. Hope you enjoy it. I suppose its a beauty of ordering from insignificant market (Estonia) - price is good but you are the lowest priority for production.

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Nice one. Hope you enjoy it. I suppose its a beauty of ordering from insignificant market (Estonia) - price is good but you are the lowest priority for production.
I'm spamming Griffiths' LinkedIn happy wappy messages. Every time he puts something online of how great the new era will be or how fantastic everything is, I'm replying that he has to work for the problems of today and the lack of communication cause customers are getting angry.

mycz7

May 18, 2022
I'm spamming Griffiths' LinkedIn happy wappy messages. Every time he puts something online of how great the new era will be or how fantastic everything is, I'm replying that he has to work for the problems of today and the lack of communication cause customers are getting angry.
Are they allowing those comments to stay or you have them deleted? Any reaction to any of it?

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Are they allowing those comments to stay or you have them deleted? Any reaction to any of it?
ATM didn't see them being deleted, but I'm also not getting any reaction. If more people start doing it, I think it will be deleted. Now it is only one annoying boy :ROFLMAO:

310CUP

Dec 21, 2021
+1 on the situation in Estonia. Zero information and not a clue, when anything will happen. This week marks a year from ordering for me.

janlaka

Jun 14, 2022
Ordered my hybrid Cupra Leon October 26 , today first news from dealer. Seems produced on week 22 and now on it's way to Italy. Hopefully End of june should be in my garage :)

Vinny2102

Jun 14, 2022
Hi new member today, ordered my Cupra Leon hybrid estate VZ2 exactly a year ago today as my next company car and got call today that it will be with me monday. Currently have a Peugeot 1.5 diesel 8 speed auto GT line estate as my work mobile so not much to beat really!
Interested how it will drive compared to my Tesla model 3 performance I have had for 2 years now which is a tough act to try and go up against but we will see.

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Finally some hybrids starting to arrive. If you have put your order in the order tracker, please update this. I'm checking it every day to see the updates for the hybrids.

Tha_Matt_Man

Jun 17, 2020
Belgium
Finally, my Leon 310 st has been delivered to a dealership. Order from Aug 2021. I am going to pick up it on Saturday the 25th.
Good news ! What options did you take?
I'm still waiting for my Formentor 310, ordered more than a year ago...

Electric tailgate, pano roof, beats audio, electric tow bar are the extra's.

All things that make production time longer also because of the chips.

rlapin

Dec 7, 2021
Good news ! What options did you take?
I'm still waiting for my Formentor 310, ordered more than a year ago...

Electric tailgate, pano roof, beats audio, electric tow bar are the extra's.

All things that make production time longer also because of the chips.
I have only mat blue color and blue leather seats.

iMZee

Nov 30, 2021
I have my reg now :D. Seems its a Yorkshire car. Dealer still expecting it on the 27th so hopefully delivery is 1st or 2nd week of July

rlapin

Dec 7, 2021
My car is waiting for pick-up.
IMG_20220615_182500.jpg

The_Neen

Jan 4, 2022
My VZ3 300 has arrived at dealer.... the day before I go on holiday. Typical. Picking it up on the 25th!

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
After I've complained to Griffiths on LinkedIn, Spain instructed the import company to call me. They told me my order (Cupra Leon ST PHEV) from September will not be deliverd before Q4... so not before October... This is just ridiculous...

woodengrain

Aug 19, 2021
Kent
Ordered a VZ2 245 back in August. Got an email saying I had a estimated build date beginning of this month and now they can’t give me an update - leasing options are a shambles, I can’t count how many times I’ve said this. Seriously thinking about cancelling

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members