Custom painted Forge Front Mount Intercooler

B3LSY

Hi all my, front mount intercooler was looking abit weathered so i painted it today,got a template from forge very helpful,so if anyone wants to borrow it there more than welcome;)

002-14.jpg

004-14.jpg

008-4.jpg

B3LSY

;)i did the s badge and the headlight protectors do give enough light out but i take them off in the eveing as is just a reason to get pulled over,plus they would try to do me for my number plate an a few other bits

Tagsy87

Aug 25, 2008
Central Scotland
i wish i tried harder in art lol need to look at a guide on how to do front and back S badges, i cant find the protectors anywhere on ebay was thinking of buying them getting them sprayed and then strong HID's behind them meaning a sufficent light source:D

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Look that look stands out really well. think i will try and get a template from forge get them 2 send 1 to awesome. i was thinkin of doin my S badge surround yellow aswell make it stand out more. that S is black already

B3LSY

you can get them from main dealer around £35 quid i need a new set

lukecupra2001

Smoogie And Proud
Jul 25, 2005
middlesbrough
what type of paint did you use to spray intercooler black?im thinking of spraying mine cos it keeps getting pitted and im sick of cleaning the sodding thing!plus that looks stealthy as fook!the intercooler on mine is the only give away my cars not standard.

cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.