EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Great pics mate, perfect location for some fancy snaps. I see the splitter is on finally. Looks awesome. Will be round soon to take a good look :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Hate to say it but the best gets better!

Great work as usual mate! You need to pop round tomorrow with the others and show me the splitter if I can't get over to you.

:)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Thanks guy's :D I've got a couple more bits of Carbon coming soon that I'm working on and maybe a much bigger bit to do soon :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Cheers for dropping round earlier with the other guys mate.

Couple of pics I took. Looks quality in the flesh.
060b8dcd.jpg

9115b85d.jpg

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Wow loving the splitter...very unique, :funk:
:D

Splitter looks great Darren, lovely addition to the front end.

But I think you need to go to the doctors and get your obsession for carbon and polishing things sorted :D :D

I've been told it's too late mate, theres no cure now :whistle:

Flippin ek Darren...does it catch on bumps or slopes etc? Nice touch

It rubs quite a lot but thats what it was made for, it's quite funny when peole hear it rub on speed bumps and turn around to see me creeping over it at 5mph :D

:D

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Thanks chaps :D

Just placed a massive order with Elite car care, mor detailing gear on it's way :funk: I'm also looking at ways of makeing rain water fillering system so I can beat the hose pipe ban :think:

That sounds like a bloody good idea mate you can also buy a filter that goes on the hose could then filter the rain water.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Going by what I've read if you link 3 water butts together by the time the water comes out of the last one it will be clear.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Erm heard of using a bucket out the sink and using a portable sprayer ie weed killer type

I have looked at this Dan but it's not sustainable, I'm not an eco worrior or anything but I'd like to do my part in lowereing my use of main's water if poss, there are also some good benifits from using rain water, a) it's free and b) you it does'nt leave streak mark's.

Just take the car in the bath with you, I'm sure you would if you could!!

:think:

Unlimmited hot water at mine the gang are welcome to use it at weekends. [B)]

Cheers Ben :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.