D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I looked at it awhile ago and I even thought about haveing my roof done in it, You can see the difference between this and the real stuff but so long as it's not too close then I think it could look Ok

deedaskrh

Mar 20, 2009
St Helens
is that a skinning job you`ve done on them wing mirrors? or did you build a mould etc and do it from scratch?

they look awesome was thinking of going carbon mad on my LCR

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
i've got a challenge for you DK.... a fully carbon wrapped set of LCR alloys.... :whistle:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
is that a skinning job you`ve done on them wing mirrors? or did you build a mould etc and do it from scratch?

they look awesome was thinking of going carbon mad on my LCR
They are wraped mate, they look good in the pics but the edge's are not too good, I hopeing I'll be able to rub them down enough so they blend into the rest of the mirror houseing

i've got a challenge for you DK.... a fully carbon wrapped set of LCR alloys.... :whistle:
I'm looking at some different stuff which you MIGHT be able to wrap wheel's in, but you would'nt want to try it with this stuff.

what about carbon badges D.K???possible or not??
Some of them could be done but like I'v said not with this stuff.

Robdon has done a few bit's in the stuff I'm looking at, It's not real carbon but it looks very very close to it, I'v also found one which has a glossier sheen to it, I think I'll try with another set of mirror cover's and see what they come out like.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
dk I think you have done a really good job but altho rob dons looks great its not real carbon and next to your real carbon it will look poo . Think its gotta be either one or the other on any one car . Ps I really want a magic tree lol pm me how much please

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Carbon fibre inner doorcards would look much better than doing the dash console. Rear view mirror maybe ?

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
If this new stuff is any good I might do the bottom half's of the door card's.... Oh God I'm giving away my ideas :doh:

Your sig's good Boo :clap:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
It would be but you'd get the idea of what it's ment to be.

Your cover will be read by the weekend Martin.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.