D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I've got some new plans for the engine bay that I'm working on, I'm not totally happy with it yet so we'll see how it ends up.

One I took a couple of weeks ago :)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london

rainbird

Sep 3, 2012
Wish I had the knowhow to put together parts like that. Maybe I'll look into it down the line once I've got all the fundamental stuff out of the way. Shall look forward to some future updates!

Jcrosskey

Aug 4, 2015
Wiltshire
Any other plans for carbon fibre? Looks great against the colour of ur car. Have you considered having ur alloys dipped carbon fibre? Not sure if it would be too much or look great

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Wish I had the knowhow to put together parts like that. Maybe I'll look into it down the line once I've got all the fundamental stuff out of the way. Shall look forward to some future updates!

It's an expensive habit but with enough practise and patience you'll pick up how to do it, just start on something simple and be prepared to waste a lot of money getting it right ;)
Any other plans for carbon fibre? Looks great against the colour of ur car. Have you considered having ur alloys dipped carbon fibre? Not sure if it would be too much or look great

Thanks mate :)
I wouldn't do the wheels, if I did they wouldn't be dipped :)
I've got a couple of bits for mine on the go at the moment.

Got this from a friend that makes them

Next stage for this will be a wet sand to smooth the weave out then another couple of coats of clear resin and then some lacquer when I'm happy with it.

I'm also working on a new LCR splitter, it'll be the same as my old one that had a carbon centre, I'm undecided whetaer the sides will be silver like before of if they will be gloss black.

These are a few bits I'm doing for a friends R32,
This is only half of it [B)]