Dave's Little 1.4 TSI LEON MK2 (Warning Pic Heavy)

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
n5113898522277589161103.jpg

n5113898522277590686115.jpg

n5113898522277620491172.jpg

Wheels fully washed, polished and wax'd...autoglym shampoo, metal polish, aquawax.

Eibach Springs now fitted (40MM Drop) am hoping it will drop more especially for the rear...Currently the rear end of the car has no weight not even the spare tire is there so I think its going to be a bit until they drop down, I did put 3 alloys in the back of the boot and that made it drop like the front end I will put them back but am waiting for more stuff to come tomorrow.

Sorry for the crappy pics due to the phone and my digi cam battery is flat out. / Still alot more to go.

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
Damn I knew I was missing something! Tire Dressing heh...I'll shine it again and use my proper cam next time once my next pieces are added on. I brought wheel covers but not added to the wheels yet quite cheap so its all good. The alloys seem alot brighter in the photos than what they are in real life. Still not use to 18" rims trying my best not to scruff them....

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Good stuff lad :)

You gonna go with Cupra bumpers too? There are usually some to be had on ebay with dealers getting rid of OEM bumpers for those who opt for the Aero bumpers.

Pretty impressive power figure there for a 1.4!

Looks nice in black too :yes:

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for the kind comment - I brought myself an FR front bumper and its currently in progress of being spray'd black magic! Once its fitted I will provide up to date photos. I think i'll be getting the Pillars done aswell I'll have a try with the rear handles aswell It will be look amazing once its done :)

Currently working on > styling then back to performance then > handling
Will keep you guys up to date!
(note: theres a bit more i can do with performance and making the car breath better manifold > turbo downpipe > 200cel sports cat, I still need to dig around for cooling no intercooler for me at the moment).

Last edited:
May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
*apologies* only assume it was ipro as this is what was advertise @ forge and none other company listed. Corrected and deleted previous posts in this thread to stop confusion...

Last edited:
May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
added FR Bumper thanks to SerenMotors (dave), Aero Spoiler Fitter, Painted the Brakes Red and the usual shine polish :) err still missing dressing
painted the cali's with a tiny art brush took 1 one day for the front and 1 day for the rear (it got boring...) savage brake paint in red from ebay good stuff no dripping just a pot already mixed.
autoglym metal polish then poor boys wheel sealant for the wheels...

All good more to come soon I'll get some good pictures soon off to brecon this weekend :)

47389430.jpg

dsc00001hcv.jpg

dsc00007out.jpg

dsc00014bve.jpg

Last edited:

Fuhrer

Hi, I have a Leon 1.4 TSI too. the blow off adapter just bought the one of forge for the TSI engine as the carbon open air filter. Or you bought something else to fit the engine because they were designed for the golf?
Thanks

Fuhrer

yeah. where I live there are no Forge dealers, so when I check online on forgemotorsport the only things for the 1.4 tsi engine are designed for the golf. even the picture of the air filter of your car and the one used in forge(golf) you use some kind of adaptor. That is what im asking did forge send it to you or you made it? what?
thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.