DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
I'm sure that between the lot of us on here we've got enough bits to build an LC ;)

Fer instance, I'm sure I've got a stock manifold and smic in the garage somewhere....

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
Not quite the analogy I wanted, but when Michelangelo painted the Sistine chapel I'm sure he didn't think of a coat of Dulux once at a later date.

Its a sad day after all that money and above all time spent on her. I don't know if I could.

Reasons for dismantling - purely financial?

Almost reminds me of the time when they decommissioned the Ark Royal back in the late 70's/early 80's.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
The full engine's got to be pretty desireable, surely. Easy enough to get a bog standard full motor and straight swap?

Jun 1, 2007
ive got these if needed

Std Sidemount Intercooler
ko3
exhaust manifold
Oil feed + line return
Cooolant feed line
Secondary Air pump
N112 (etc) pipework

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Hmm. I was thinking that yours is a well proven and cracking setup and would easily sell (or fit in the beeza :whistle: ). Plus it might be less hassle than having to resetup the car with a stock tubby i.e. less teething issues.

But I guess selling the kit separately would be more likely to sell.

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Its a shame when it comes to breaking up something you've worked hard on and poured time/money/emotion into. Maybe just put back to stock the parts that have the most second hand value, turbo etc, and leave things like the body work alone.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.