E-05 Rolling Road Figures, and Graph

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
forge smic, std intake i believe.

front mount when kev gets round to it, work shy fox keeps playing in cars all day :rolleyes:

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Its the downpipe making the power and torque diff between me custardcupra and Revo i reckon. But we will no soon enough as we are sorting out a custom dp as we speak i would exspect power from jabba on our cars to be 240-245bhp @ 45Oc temp consistent power and 270-280lbs ft. It looks like some serious boost is used to make the 250bhp 300lbs ft plus. :cheers:

Shock_Xe

i expected massive figgures, dont know why, Still V.Impressive torque, Usual spike tho compared to jabba's which is Constant line. Power drops too after 5.5krpm as with mine

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
I think the superior road going car/map is the 241bhp and 278lbs ft. As usual high intial boost dies on its arse top end and wont be transmission friendly. E05 does seem to make more torque at the equivelent bhp compared to k03s, but 10-15lbs ft aint worth £600-700 more.:cheers:

Also diff rollers diff figures i will try and get a power run at stealth after mine is completed at Jabba to highlight any RR differences.

Shock_Xe

Originally posted by Madmile
I think the superior road going car/map is the 241bhp and 278lbs ft. As usual high intial boost dies on its arse top end and wont be transmission friendly. E05 does seem to make more torque at the equivelent bhp compared to k03s, but 10-15lbs ft aint worth £600-700 more.:cheers:

Also diff rollers diff figures i will try and get a power run at stealth after mine is completed at Jabba to highlight any RR differences.

My thoughts exactly on the 2 runs, the price difference and the different rollers. Will wait until next RR day at stealth

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Also traction is a joke right now in second another 30-35lbs ft would only increase the problem. I think lots of people will be looking a K03s turbo conversions for there Ibizas now. So if you could get a k03s turbo cheap, and your fmic is made for others, you could let the buyers source (giving them the seat part numbers) the others small parts studs, bolts, gaskets, fpr. End of the day at 45Oc K03s E05 on consistent runs not the odd one here or there are good for 240-250bhp and 270-280lbs ft depending on the turbo used. I think Mike at Jabba was saying that they were considering doing a K03s package for the Ibiza as well. One things for sure the ko4 upgrade for the Ibiza is dead in the water, so other tuning companys may pick up on this a and change the packages they offer. :cheers:

Shock_Xe

Originally posted by Madmile
Also traction is a joke right now in second another 30-35lbs ft would only increase the problem. I think lots of people will be looking a K03s turbo conversions for there Ibizas now. So if you could get a k03s turbo cheap, and your fmic is made for others, you could let the buyers source (giving them the seat part numbers) the others small parts studs, bolts, gaskets, fpr. End of the day at 45Oc K03s E05 on consistent runs not the odd one here or there are good for 240-250bhp and 270-280lbs ft depending on the turbo used. I think Mike at Jabba was saying that they were considering doing a K03s package for the Ibiza as well. One things for sure the ko4 upgrade for the Ibiza is dead in the water, so other tuning companys may pick up on this a and change the packages they offer. :cheers:

As it happens..... I now have a constant supplyt of K03s turbos, (New and Used) If anyone is interested please cointact me

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Wilko said:
Boost spikes are gone, smooth (well ish), and on the basis that i've nearly totaled it a couple of time in the last 48 hours, it's enough power for me..

Sorry - just found this thread.... LOL

Wilko

Badge snob
Madmile said:
LOL a blast from the past. E05 was a £900 turbo. Pretty good paper weight though.

well mines still in one piece which s more than can be said for the 3 ihi's i've toasted.

Lol at mork. I know, and I'm thinking about a 30R. But then I found a car that was faster than mine today. New m5 from 120 on. I need a BMF turbo.

Shock_Xe

cupra R con said:
whatever you like really, your glowing reviews, the proximity of your turbo to the E-05.
as i said, whatever, the worlds your oyster, don't take it personally ;)

lol, the E05 can only be compared to the K03s in true comparison, and thats been reviewed to death Lol :D