Failed MOT so need some advice

right here is what it failed on

1) Front brake hoses no place to clip in hoses (brembo 305mm setup with braided hoses)

what can i do about that?

2) rear brake pads very low (are the EBC ultimax ok for rear seeing as they are £20 )

3) cv boot not sucure to housing (needs cable tie)

4) nearside headlamp aim pattern incorrect (think maybe the bulb was seated incoretly)

Advisorys

1) Front left and right discs worn on insides (when i bought it the pads were seized but i fixed that)

cheapest place for a set of 305mm croved discs?

2)power steering slight seepage from seal (not a clue on this one can i buyt a seal set?)

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
right here is what it failed on

1) Front brake hoses no place to clip in hoses (brembo 305mm setup with braided hoses)

what can i do about that?

2) rear brake pads very low (are the EBC ultimax ok for rear seeing as they are £20 )

3) cv boot not sucure to housing (needs cable tie)

4) nearside headlamp aim pattern incorrect (think maybe the bulb was seated incoretly)

Advisorys

1) Front left and right discs worn on insides (when i bought it the pads were seized but i fixed that)

cheapest place for a set of 305mm croved discs?
2)power steering slight seepage from seal (not a clue on this one can i buyt a seal set?)

When i done my conversion i cut the rubber gromet from the old pipe that clips on to a bracket on the shock and clipped it back to the same place to hold it out the way.

Bill has got grooved discs in 305mm from what i remember not sure how much though.

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
could try awesome, jabba, tts roadsport, backdraft other than you could try brakes4u but i doubt you'd get them grooved if you want brembo discs.

Oct 31, 2006
Cambs
This is the best pic i can get without taking the wheel off hope it helps,

P3310223.jpg