FAO K03s equipped ibiza owners

cupra_matt

Audi Technician
Dec 15, 2004
Carlisle
After fitting the K03s a while back iam not convinced about the pipe which joins the turbo to the boost pipe which goes over the top of the engine (see pic) it seems a little big when put on the turbo outlet, the jubilee clip seems to have done the job but iam not sure how good the seal is, has anyone used a different pipe or got any advice?

Cheers.
K03sarrow.jpg

Shock_Xe

and I know exactly why! Lol

Its cause the K03 originally fitted to your car doesnt have a silencer so the pipe used to sit further down the turbo, now it has a silencer it sits higher up

does it show I got the T-shirt :p

flashbsd

i think somebody was looking at using a 51mm reducer silicon hose from forge, dead easy :)

I have an unsilenced one and have had no problems

Shock_Xe

i just bought a samco straight reducer and cut to size, cost about £15 job done

Shock_Xe

cupra_matt said:
what size reducer should i get then?
the turbo outlet is 2", and I think the stock alu pipe going over engine is 2.25" so it will be a 2.25"-2" straight reducer but double check size

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
if you read the link i posted it will tell you the size you need for a silenced ko3s, wich is 54 - 48 reducerwich from forge the part number is S54-48 duno about unsilenced turbos.

cupra_matt

Audi Technician
Dec 15, 2004
Carlisle
Olly20VT said:
if you read the link i posted it will tell you the size you need for a silenced ko3s, wich is 54 - 48 reducerwich from forge the part number is S54-48 duno about unsilenced turbos.

Bugger i have ordered a 51mm - 57mm, will hav to ring them and get the right one.

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
im sure that is right, try ringging them up and asking for one, if not just get the closes one you can, its all up to you, the one youv ordered will fit but just not as well IMO.
I dont know the size of the std pipe, i just went to forge and asked to try a reducer and we found this was a good snug fit on both parts then cut the pipe to length then just cliped it up

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.