Got my car back (Big Turbo)

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
oh and don't even get me started on the quality of the pipe!! my mate is a fully trained welder and he looked at it and started laughing his head off saying someone has not been bothered to do it properly and jut done a very fast inaccurate weld on it i will take some photo's you won't belive it untill you have seen it!!

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
yea i wan't too worried about what it looked like but now problem is sorted and they have sent me a blanking plate which it didn't come with origionally i should be able to sort it!!!

T10HJS

From BucksVAG.net
Feb 19, 2007
Buckinghamshire
hmmm well actually i can pull away quite a bit from him, the thing is mate bhp isn't directly linked to acceleration torque is so when i'm running alot more torque than him which means i accelerate alot harder than him when he gets back from holiday i'm sure he will post on here confirming that, i mean maybe nail wasn't the correct term but yea i can deffinatly beat him in a straight line race!! but we will see at santapod!!

hmmmm....... think we need to go out again mike and refresh your memory lol. you do pull on me but its steady, when we had a play i was 2 up and you had stripped your rear seats and spare wheel out, making my weight disadvanage even worse than it already was.
think we should go out on the Thursday 13th when i ahve my ECS stage 5 kit fitted and see if you can keep up [:DD]

respect to you though your car is really fast! still you cant beat the sound of my car no matter what you do to it.
cant wait for santapod on the 22nd we will have to settle it there.

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
still had my spare wheel in and 1 seat :D but i was deffinatly pulling on you?? haha dicked by a desel your just to ambarresed to admit it! lol

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
Alrite guys!

Bet you two never stop :happy:

You got that spoiler on yet?

Hi Mate, how are you long time no speak not long untill were in max powe ey? haha

yea i got my spoiler fitted and my alloys search for my "new mods" thread pics on there mate!! hows your car going??

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Hi Mate, how are you long time no speak not long untill were in max powe ey? haha

yea i got my spoiler fitted and my alloys search for my "new mods" thread pics on there mate!! hows your car going??

How doo! :)

Have you been informed when we are going to be in it, everyone keeps asking me?

Liking the new mods, spoiler looks smart. My cars still the same but alot dirtier, dont think i have cleaned it since the shoot :doh:

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
soz chaps dont think i will be at pod on the 22nd.... and yes still waiting for my exhaust....aggghhhhh!

Ohhh why not mate?? shame about the exhaust!! fitted my intercooler spray today/yesterday haven't had a chance to properly test it yet because all my boost pipes keep blowing off, just found out that sfs performance are now selling a full silicon pipe kit for pd130's so am ordering one tomorrow!!

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
You boys still on for sat..? Been on hols, so not been on for a while.. Just checking, as looks like i'll be coming down on todd this time, as mate (who was also coming) can't make it..

AvRS

Nov 3, 2005
Milton Keynes
Me, Mikey and T10HJS (Steve) will definitely be going and are meeting just off J14 of the M1 at the Land Rover garage to head there not sure of a time yet but depending where you're coming from if its on your way you're more then welcome to come meet us as there'll be a few UKMKIV guys there too.

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
I'll be coming from the other direction mate... So will have to meet you boys there by the looks of things.. What time you all looking at getting there..?
There's a load from the Focus ST forum coming on sat too.. So should be a good day...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.