HOGGERS VADER 210 (blueflame, TIP, DV, K&N fitted)

Jun 14, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
Hi All

I thought id start a progress thread on my new Leon Cupra R 210

I bought it on Monday and tt's completley standard at the moment (apart from recaros)...but its not going to stay like it for long!

Short term:
Cat-back exhaust - suggestions?
Fabia rear wiper - where can i get these from dealer or ebay?!
Areo front wipers
Debadge
Bee Sting ariel - any particular model?
DVD player

Long term:
Refurb wheel in black or gunmetal
Induction kit
Dump valve
Professional detail
Revo remap

Some photos :)

c2-1.jpg

cupra1.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

I do need to replace the air filter plastic tube as it has a split in. Any ideas the the technical name for it is?:)

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
On order...

Boosh front wipers
Fabia rear wiper
C2 Aerial
K&N Induction Kit
Forge Spit R
New front splitter
Smoked side repeaters

To order...

Blueflame cat-back exhaust system

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
On order...

Boosh front wipers
Fabia rear wiper
C2 Aerial
K&N Induction Kit
Forge Spit R
New front splitter
Smoked side repeaters

To order...

Blueflame cat-back exhaust system

Be carefull with the K&N or you will be adding a new MAF to that list.

If the pipe thats split goes from the airbox to the turbo then it's called the Turbo In Take pipe = T.I.P

Jun 14, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
Be carefull with the K&N or you will be adding a new MAF to that list.

If the pipe thats split goes from the airbox to the turbo then it's called the Turbo In Take pipe = T.I.P

yeh i seem to remember k&n's were a bit dodgy on these engines so i went with a dynatwist on my ibiza cupra but cant say i was that imprssed...how much is a new MAF out of curiosity...:blink::rolleyes:

how much is a TIP new?

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
BTW your engine code is AMK, same as mine. The later model 225 BHP one was BAM this was 03/53 plate ish.
If you have a slight vibration/knocking noise when going into junctions or slow bumpy tracks then your front ARB will need changing. The coating on this cracks and falls off creating play between the bar and the bush allowing it to move. I had mine changed agaes ago. Would be a good one to upgrade with a rear ARB to give you a stiffer car. The R32 23mm front ARB and Neuspeed 28mm rear ones are very good.
Sound like you more going for the engine mods first though.
Forge hoses are good, I've had mine for almost 4 years with no problems

Jun 14, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
BTW your engine code is AMK, same as mine. The later model 225 BHP one was BAM this was 03/53 plate ish.
If you have a slight vibration/knocking noise when going into junctions or slow bumpy tracks then your front ARB will need changing. The coating on this cracks and falls off creating play between the bar and the bush allowing it to move. I had mine changed agaes ago. Would be a good one to upgrade with a rear ARB to give you a stiffer car. The R32 23mm front ARB and Neuspeed 28mm rear ones are very good.
Sound like you more going for the engine mods first though.
Forge hoses are good, I've had mine for almost 4 years with no problems

funny you should mention the knocking vibrating at a stand still - i took my mate who is a mechanic to have a look over it the above happened and he thought it might be the exhaust baffle hence why i was going to purchase a new blueflame...however maybe i need an ARB? how are these?!

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
The bushes are easy to change without removing the ARB but if you have a cracked coating bar then you need to swop out the whole ARB. If your doing this I would suggest uprating at the same time to an MK4 R32 23mm one, these are about £100 with the full kit

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.