ibiza cupra mk3 build with pics

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
well this was the damage 45 degree bottom arm :whistle:
DSC00037.jpg

new part orderd soon as i woke up. at my work for 9

DSC00035.jpg

wheel back wher it was ment to be by 11.30 also noticed cv boot had got slight rip so replaced that too:funk:

DSC00036-1.jpg

Dec 13, 2006
Ashford, Middx
Good to see it all fixed. I had the same sought of damage to my red ibiza, shame it had abit of bodywork damage to it aswell.

Car looks much better on them standard wheels imo.

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
Good to see it all fixed. I had the same sought of damage to my red ibiza, shame it had abit of bodywork damage to it aswell.

Car looks much better on them standard wheels imo.

bad thing is they have to go as iv damaged the lip tyre dint go down but not sure if they can be fixed

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
Yeh I prefer the standerd wheels looks good mate :) what coil overs are you going for?

not sure as it has koni suspention on at the mo with 40mm spring and adjustable damper rate so dont want anything that will be worse was maybe goin to look for a lower spring but want it low:-olol

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
well today i thort my ars was warm turns out ther was money burning a hole in my pocket so i decide'd to spend some :lol:

this is what i got red hosein another breather filter as other one was used on eco valve thingy:D
DSC00034-3.jpg

this is the bay as it is all vac lines are pretty bugerd so they will be done in new red stuff aswell as some other bits started bits such as breather and few red bits but this is how it is now will be painting rocker and charge pipe wile im at it :funk:

DSC00033.jpg

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
resistors been orderd now too :D

think i need a new cupra wheel or a set of dif wheels all together after the curb

Last edited:

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
blew a boos pipe off today :cry: left me stranded till a mate came with a pair of pliers decided that im now goin to replace all boost hose clips for the h/duty ones as ther is a few of those stupid spring type ones left on the car and could do without this happenin again:lol:

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
high temp paint and pipes need to be routed better i know but they all needed replaceing and i saw red on ians car and i think that looks sweet :D

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
hope my honesty is slightly appreciated here, but that looks like a mess.

there is hoses all over the place? and where is the resistors you ordered? Plus what I really don't understand is what the second breather filter is for on the left of pic??

rocker rocker does look good though yes

jay26

Feb 6, 2009
scunthorpe
i know its bit all ova at the min when i was putting them on dint want to mess up wher they went to so dint think about hideing them will have another go at it now its all in place and as for the resistors still had nothing turn up at my home yet. and as for the other breather it was to go ontop of one of those ecotec valve thingys that previous owner had fitted

dont give up on me yet tho im new to the seat world and im still learning i will do better :lol:

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
well its looking better than it was sure. but like you mentioned try and hide them a bit more, or run them along fuel line etc, instead of directly over block.

as for the breather I still don't understand. Have never seen 2 before...

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
that does look alot better, the big red vac pipe running on top of the injectors would look better running under the inlet mainfold, or if you like it there get some small sip ties and tie it to the metal part of the fuel rail (donmt tie it to tight tho so it restricts the flow) so it will look straight so it looks neat!

looks good tho mate i like the black and red theme!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.