Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
Not got a thread in here yet so thought i'd put one in

Brought it brand new in June last year..only had 5 miles on the clock!! [B)]

latestpic1qi4.jpg

latestpic3dc5.jpg

latestpic4nz5.jpg

latestpic11za2.jpg

First mod to it was a DVD flip out head unit, isnt the best of qualities but does the job quiet well...and it seems that lots of women like it aswell for some reason! :cartman:

newheadunit1nv5.jpg

newheadunit2mf5.jpg

Most of my time and effort is going to be spent in the engine making it faster and look good. this is something along the line of what i am aiming for:-

photo768za5.jpg

Last edited:

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
First engine 'mod' i did as to go to my local tuning shop and get some blue Samco vacum hosing

bluehoses1wn6.jpg

I also brought myself a boost gauge aswell

gaugepodkh6.jpg

My next purchase was a Forge polished strut brace, really easy to fit and brightened up the engine bay nicely

strutbrace2je1.jpg

I then had to get a new A Pillar pod as the one i had originally got was a shocking fit (turned out to be a universal one) so brought myself a Nomad a-pillar pod. I got a friend of mine to spray it black so it looked more standard than after market

18032007315cf0.jpg

17032007289cb4.jpg

A nice little surprise i had when i went to collect it, the paint he used had a bit of red metal flake in it, shines up really nice in the light. goes well with the red bits in the interior to

17032007293hw1.jpg

I eventually went about fitting it into my Ibiza after working out how to get the old a pillar off

n565500102_223565_5682.jpg

n565500102_223566_5933.jpg

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
Apart from the purchase of some Spanish style plates

dsc03216ky3.jpg

dsc03217go1.jpg

the car stayed as it was for a good 6 months, due to work, and saving for a holiday with my mates

After a while though, i was made permanent at my job (after being a temporary staff for approx 10 months) and was earning more money as a result so could afford to spend more money on the car

First thing on order was a Forge re-circ valve and a Green panel filter

n565500102_1556522_1854.jpg

n565500102_1556523_2180.jpg

panelfilter1xo9.jpg

panelfilter2va6.jpg

I then ordered myself a LCR Splitter to give the front end a slightly more aggresive stance

imgp1238er1.jpg

Not had a chance to fit the LCR splitter yet, but should be done soon

These are my future plans for my car:-

1) Forge TIP - being brought end of month
2) 15 or 20mm rear spacers - being brought end of month
3) HID kit - prob at end of month, money depending
4) Get 2nd gauge and wire up
5) Coilovers
6) Jabba remap

And thats about it at the moment! Will update as the car progress's! :whistle:

Last edited:

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
thanks, yeah i do like to keep it as clean as i possibly can. every time it gets washed, it gets a polish aswell

Deleted member 13581

Looks good mate.

I like how there is a picture of every mod step by step.

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
Looks good mate.

I like how there is a picture of every mod step by step.

cheers, have got loads of photos on my computer where i have got threads on other sites that i keep updating

Looking good :)

Get those coilovers :D

cheers, think my car is in need of coilovers after seeing your's and rash's ibizas, just a case of saving up for them and then somehow sneeking them round the old folks and getting them fitted without them noticing..which will be interesting but prob do-able as there not the smartest when it comes to cars!! [B)]

T. Spark

why is there a pic of a mk3 engine bay in your 1st post?

As he has state he would like his engine bay to look like that, aka very nice indeed!

Very nice car mate, love the colour I used to own a black MK4! They are nice wheels! Go for it :)