Mk2 Ibiza build thread

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
yup u got it in one dude as for 13" wheels dont fink they would go over the brakes and if they did i fink i would start avin some issues then i.e not been able to move :D And the sump and the ground having a love affair

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
lol, that would be mental having it scraping the ground lol....

btw your wheels look sick! how much did it cost for the powder coating?

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Sorry dude i didnt see ya message. It cost me a shockin £0.00 as i done them myself at work lol there black anthracite with gold metalic flake

you could do my wheels for me :p

i bought my wheels used, and the last owners must have been s**t drivers! curb marks on every wheel lol, i dont mind it because they were cheap but i want them refurbed, how much do you think it would be if i got it done properly, i.e. powdercoated like yours

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
Awesome mate! :p Who sprayed my wheels then Scott? Where were mine from?

They was powdercoated not sprayed a bloke at work done them for me after i had prepped them dude.

As for retail Erm if they got bad kerb marks then u will be looking at £400 for a proper job if u just want them powdercoating anyfink between £100 upwards my work charge around £60 a wheel

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
They was powdercoated not sprayed a bloke at work done them for me after i had prepped them dude.

As for retail Erm if they got bad kerb marks then u will be looking at £400 for a proper job if u just want them powdercoating anyfink between £100 upwards my work charge around £60 a wheel

400 is way to expensive, i could get a new set for that much lol...i'm thinking of refurbing them myself anyway....what steps would i need to take to get them ready for a powder coating?

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
I used to wash them 4 and 5 times a week in the winter mate. If you keep on top of them u will be fine if not they will go a creamy yellow colour. I had a set that i brought off my mate who had a red mk2 like urs but it was a 1.0. I had them alloys on a rover 200 :banned: :D and then on my old mk2 ibiza gti and one this one. i ad two sets because then evrytime i wanted to powdercoat my wheels my car wasnt off the road and i had a spare set. I wasnt gonna sell them to be fair but im lookin on some new rims in a couple of months.

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
no no no keep them! Any other rim wouldn't look as good as it does now! :) It's mint now imo! You can't do anything else to your car now tbh haha, I sound like such a spoil sport! :p

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
you could go with some old skool rims, like the big ass wide spoke ones or deep dish (borbets :)), instead of multispoke, would suit your car better in my opinion ;).....

GtiBoy

DubbedOut Owner
May 5, 2009
Botswana
www.dubbedoutclub.tk
Yeh thats what i want dude but schmdits ere is a pic of them

I gonna get them powdercoated the same colour as my roanls tho
170509040.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise