MK3 Ibiza Cupra Onvi yellow

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Hi everybody,

I have been hovering around the forum for a while so I thought now would be a good time to post some pictures. Had the car for two years and still love it as much as the first day. The annoying little niggles are easily forgotten when you can find a nice quiet stretch of road to have a play on.

Although I haven't been what you would call an active member of the forum (posting everyday) I am on the site nearly everyday looking for inspiration and advice. SCN is my encyclopedia. More often than not if I have a question about the car a quick search will help me out. Just want to give a big thanks to all at SCN for providing me with answers and inspiration in equal measure.

Sorry for the poor quality pics but they were taken on my mobile.

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

Mods to date:

Forge front mounted intercooler
Forge 007p recirculating D/V
Jetex cone filter
Koni sport suspension kit
17" Team dynamics 1.2 alloys
Toyos all round
Blueflame turbo back exhaust (inc. sports cat and 3" downpipe)

Mods bought but not fitted:

Drilled and grooved disks
Redstuff pads
Forge turbo intake pipe

Mods to do:

20mm spacers
LCR splitter
Stage 2 re-map (revo or c-c)

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
I wasn't sure weather or not to go for black or white wheels. Glad I went for white in the end even if I spend ages cleaning them.

Just need to get some spacers now to sort out the handling and to fill the rear arches a bit better.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Makes the blood, sweat and tears worthwhile.

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Thanks lads

No haven't had it remaped yet. Will go straight to stage 2 when I do. Getting all the other bits sorted first. Still torn between revo and custom code. Done a few searches and I guess it all boils down to how you like your power delivered. A fierce kick from Revo or smoothly does it from Custom code.

Does anybody have any views on revo vs CC?

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Thanks lads

No haven't had it remaped yet. Will go straight to stage 2 when I do. Getting all the other bits sorted first. Still torn between revo and custom code. Done a few searches and I guess it all boils down to how you like your power delivered. A fierce kick from Revo or smoothly does it from Custom code.

Does anybody have any views on revo vs CC?

Lovely car pal..good work! With regards to the revo/CC issue i can only comment on the CC side. Had the stage 2 software added to my cupra around a week ago and it has totally transformed the car! Im running near anough the same setup to yours and can say im over the moon with how mine now performs! CC definatly gets a huge thumbs up from me :D

David!

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
Lovely car pal..good work! With regards to the revo/CC issue i can only comment on the CC side. Had the stage 2 software added to my cupra around a week ago and it has totally transformed the car! Im running near anough the same setup to yours and can say im over the moon with how mine now performs! CC definatly gets a huge thumbs up from me :D

David!

what bhp now mate ?? i'll pop around sometime, you can take me for a spin :p

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Now fitted the intake pipe and had the custom code stage 2 remap.

Pulls great now. Power delivery is a bit more aggressive then I was expecting but I love it.

rollingroad202bhp.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Bathtime for the ibiza (pic heavy)

The nice weather finally gave me a chance to give my cupra a bath.

Took the car over some forestry commission roads over the mountain for a blast afterwards. Got some lovely photos but the car is filthy again now.:(

Hope you like!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

PICT0190.jpg

7.jpg

OliMonty

Mk 3 Ibiza Cupra
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks for the pics mate. Also got a yellow mk3 cupra and was undecided whether to go white or gun metal grey on my 16" OZ's as they are in dire need of a refurb. Was determined to go white and started to get doubts whether it would work with yellow at all. Thanks to you I think im defo going to go white - your car looks stunning!

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Thanks buddy. I'm glad I went for white wheels. They are a pain in the arse to keep clean but look better than black wheels in my opinion. With black wheels they get "lost" in the arches. They don't stand out enough.

I reckon white oz's would look ace. I'm a big fan of oz wheels.

You'll have to get some pictures up once the wheels are on.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise