My 05 Onvi MK4 Ibiza Cupra - LCR splitter, vinyl, yellow fogs and polshing

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
Hi all, been a member on thi site for a while now but have never posted any pictures of my car so here goes.

I bought the car back in April, totally standard with 27k on the clocks for 6900 from a dealer down in swindon, very reasonable i thought!! Anyway the journey for the car was a about a 400miel round trip, i live in the north east you see but my what a fun drive home it was compared to my old 1.6 corsa haha!

Anyway, unfortunatly the pics i had of when first got the car where on my old computer which broke but we all know what a standar cupra looks like anyways!

So, first mods was to get it slammed on some coilovers which i got from a mate for a good price, not 100% sure of the make, i think they were Jamex :shrug: Anyway, once the car was slammed i debadged the rear, fitted an old style cupra boot badge on, de-wipered the rear window, fitted a stubby aerial and soem flat blade front wipers.

02082009012.jpg

02082009009.jpg

02082009010.jpg

Anyway, after that i bought a nice black anodised Baileys DV30 recirculating dump valve and one of Halfrauds finest universal filters as used by a few members on here haha, and i must say what a nice noise the pair make combined :clap:

21102009062.jpg

21102009061.jpg

With the bad weather approaching i spent a whole day detailing the car and protecting it with Auto Gylm Diamond Bright, ohh and then some lovely zymol wax too, got a few pictures however it was dark, but you get an idea of the lovely shine this wax gives

23102009069.jpg

23102009065.jpg

23102009066.jpg

Last edited:

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
After a while i got a bit bored with the chrome on the front grill, so had a little play with some spray paint and ended up with this, although i have to admit i got the idea off another member on here haha

28102009075.jpg

28102009074.jpg

And the finished article back on the car

29102009076.jpg

Next on the list was getting the alloy wheels refurbished as they were all kerbed when i got the car, i was originally going to get them powder coated in the same light grey colour they came in, but in the end i went for a lovely gloss black to go with the gloss black mirror covers.

30102009078.jpg

30102009082.jpg

30102009081.jpg

30102009079.jpg

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
And finally, the latest addition, which I think cleans up the look of the front end loads, however not sure how long it'll last with the local traffic police :ban:

04122009102.jpg

06122009106.jpg

And there we are, thats my car so far, got loads more planned for it, just need to get x mas out of the way first haha, anyways thanks for looking!

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
Well im bored so thought id bore you all with the future plans quickly :D

8k hids with matching sidelights and number plate lights
Silver indicator bulbs and side repeater bulbs
LCR front splitter
Wind deflectors
Colour coded rubstrips
Refurbish the callipers and lacquer them
Blueflame Turbo back exhaust
Forge TIP
4bar FPR and a nice stage 2 map
Possibly get all the grey plastic trim the outside done gloss black

And who knows maybe one day i might go stage 3 with a nice big turbo [B)]

Anyway thanks for looking, comments welcome :)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Has someone painted my car yellow :lol:

Looking good mate, loads more info im my readers ride thread (link in sig) :)

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
Has someone painted my car yellow :lol:

Looking good mate, loads more info im my readers ride thread (link in sig) :)

haha cheers mate, i got the idea of the grill off you haha, love your car ive followed your thread fow a while now, next time thers a meet on let me know, im not too far from you :)

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
Down middlesbrough way mate but sometimes end up down newcastle with a few other seat members off here when we fancy a little drive through the tunnel lol

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Jesus, I thought my front plate was small but that is something else LOL! I give it a few weeks before that has to come off, along with a £30 fine :ban:
Car looks good mate, although I'd get some spacers on the rear wheels as they look really sunk into the arches :) Just a thought.

Danny.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Alright matey, cars looking mint, i want them wheels! Sounded class last time i saw it down teeside park. Think you should get some 20mm spacers on the rear like, sorts the stance out a treat!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
You'll love stage 2 mate, it goes like the clappers :D

You also need to add a Whiteline rear ARB to your list ;)

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
thanks for all the comments everyone :) yeah spacers are needed i must admit i forgot that off my list haha, would love 20mm on the rear but not sure if it will scrub at the height im at so might try some 10mm first. And i got the plate off the internet mike, the websites www.platecreator.com excellent service, ordered it thursday night and it was at my door saturday morning, didn;t think it was going to be so small though lol :doh:

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
You'll love stage 2 mate, it goes like the clappers :D

You also need to add a Whiteline rear ARB to your list ;)

haha i bet it does, i had a revo stage 1 free trial and that made one hell of a difference, was gutted when the 5 hours where up haha, so cant wait to feel stage 2 and yeah rear arb is also needed, i knew id forget loads on my list hah

nossi_20v

Mar 8, 2009
Teesside
Alright matey, cars looking mint, i want them wheels! Sounded class last time i saw it down teeside park. Think you should get some 20mm spacers on the rear like, sorts the stance out a treat!

hi mate, haha thanks and yea spacers are gone get ordered after x mas, havnt seen your car down teesside for a wile, although i did see it over comet a few weeks ago on its coilovers, must say was looking very nice [B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.