My Power Graph from P-torque RR Day!

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Had the car on the rollers at the P-torque rolling road day last saturday and was amazed at the results:

267.4 BHP

241 lb ft Torque :funk:

Heres the graph:

SeatLeonTFSIStock_HLP.jpg

Car is completely stock so very happy with the results! comments welcome :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Very good :)

The cold temperatures seem to be helping a little it seems :)

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
is this realistic? how on earth can it put out 267bhp when its supposed to be 237 lolol. its a good thing, might get my cupra RR'd

Well what alot of people have told me is the car runs the same set up as the new S3, except the intercooler is slightly smaller .. SEAT seem to also have declared the power as 237bhp to keep the insurance group down, plus you can't really have the cupra running figures declared near the S3 .. VAG must be thinking :blink:

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
lol. So...if your car happened to be in a slight fast driving situation with an S3....youd be in for the win right? Im pretty sure my cupra isnt doing 260+, i got whooped by a type r the other week..i nearly drove down to revo right then to remap lol.

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
lol. So...if your car happened to be in a slight fast driving situation with an S3....youd be in for the win right? Im pretty sure my cupra isnt doing 260+, i got whooped by a type r the other week..i nearly drove down to revo right then to remap lol.

There are several other members on here that have managed 260-267bhp from there mk2 leon cupra's so it ain't no fluke :p

Poverty

Oh lord what did you do wrong. His must not have been standard.

GazM

Aug 5, 2006
Leicester
How do you get such an accurate reading?

I don't think I could get mine to the nearest 2 from the graph.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
How do you get such an accurate reading?

I don't think I could get mine to the nearest 2 from the graph.

becuase that wont be the full scanned page he's posted, just the graph section. Else where on that bit of paper will be all the other info including temps, RPM etc.

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
becuase that wont be the full scanned page he's posted, just the graph section. Else where on that bit of paper will be all the other info including temps, RPM etc.

On the day Will at P-Torque had a printer error so didn't get a proper printout at the end of the day so only got the graph to hand!

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Excellent result and fantastic torque curve!

Hopefully I will get mine down to a RR sometime in the future. All this Parenthood thing is taking up all my time now, especially that the other half is back to work and also works Saturdays.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Had the car on the rollers at the P-torque rolling road day last saturday and was amazed at the results:

267.4 BHP

241 lb ft Torque :funk:

Heres the graph:

SeatLeonTFSIStock_HLP.jpg

Car is completely stock so very happy with the results! comments welcome :)

do you know the make of the rolling road you went on m8?
was it the same make as the one 1 went on at torque of the devil?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.