N249 Bypass guide LCR

Crhome

Dec 18, 2012
Nottingham
1 word OMG, I just done this tonight and I still can't believe the difference it made. It was simple to do. She is holding boost much longer and I don't know if its just me but also pulling harder. Thank you so much for the guide.

karlcuprar

Apr 4, 2013
wirral
so any hose you disconnect, what ever you disconnect it from you dont block/cover it even though nothing will be there anymore? it just stays open?sounds a bit dodgy thats all

karlcuprar

Apr 4, 2013
wirral
so if i disconnect a hose and take that hose to somewhere else i just leave it open? thats all im asking because im going to do it

vagman2001

Aug 19, 2011
but surely you should close the open ends off now its not connected to anything?

I can't say for sure because I have not blocked them off but people have had bad effects after blocking them off and even worse when it's disconnected...have search mate a lot of threads do a really good job of explaining it;)

karlcuprar

Apr 4, 2013
wirral
i done it then and the only difference i can determine is that my forge split-r valve makes more of a flutter chatter kind of noise instead of just a pssht! the dump definitely kicks in quicker off throttle lift off though, however i dont know if its me being paranoid or not but my max boost is about 0.85bar and now holds at 0.7 dont know if thats what it used to do or not though

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise