Neuspeed ARB's, HELIX clutch, Dog Bone mount and S3 Braces fitted today!

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
What can i say this lot has totally transformed my car and bank balance!!!

This has all gone on my CUPRA TDI and i can safely say that this is money well spent, the clutch has taken some getting used to but no more slipping, its quite a shock how much the dog bone mount does! and then the ARB's are just superb, its like a go kart now!!!

All i can say is if your thinking of doing any of these parts, dont think twice they transform the car! :cartman:

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
£450 for the ARB's although they are on group buy now!!!!! so cheaper

£220 for the uprated clutch + £120 for a SACHS clutch fit needed for the other parts

£12 for the dog bone mount

£75 for the S3 braces

£250 for fitting + £60 for laser tracking oh and they welded on a cupra R tail pipe trim and re fitted my 225 steering wheel after i put it on wrong lol!

Money well spent lol!! Goes like a dream, now to crank the power up further!!

briggd01

May 30, 2007
Bracknell, Berks
£450 for the ARB's although they are on group buy now!!!!! so cheaper

£220 for the uprated clutch + £120 for a SACHS clutch fit needed for the other parts

£12 for the dog bone mount

£75 for the S3 braces

£250 for fitting + £60 for laser tracking oh and they welded on a cupra R tail pipe trim and re fitted my 225 steering wheel after i put it on wrong lol!

Money well spent lol!! Goes like a dream, now to crank the power up further!!

Thanks Willbatch

I like the idea of the ARB and the Dog Bones

We'll see - new baby on way forces hole in wallet

willbatch

Jul 19, 2006
Dog mone you can do yourself, is very easy, arb's can be had cheaper, but i like the write up/quality of these.

If you tune your car you will need the clutch so it makes sence to do the arb's and clutch at the same time.

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
if getting clutch done get arbs done and suspension at same time will be cheaper, im having clutch fitted and arbs as you have to drop sub frame then sus fitted and free tracking to cant wait either will have same set up well similar lol

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
well drop subframe which is about 6 or so bolts you cant miss them then slide out old one and slide in new one this is rough fitting but try searching

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
willbatch;
nice set of mods and big hole you've acquired.

mind me asking where you got the dogbone mount as on forge it says it isn't suitable for the 1.9tdi, and would like one. (just had a look and can't see details to confirm or deny, but swear it did say it)

cheers.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Willbatch is it possible to PM details of what clutch parts you actually purchased? Thanks :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.