Nick G's Mk2 Leon FR TDi

Nick G

I picked it up Wed's but thought i'd add a couple of pics having cleaned it all afternoon!

Need to get the wheels refurbed but still not sure on colour yet??

raonsw.jpg

2h3aljs.jpg

35nau13.jpg

Last edited:

predo

Dec 26, 2005
Edinburgh
maybe it was meant to be cupra with xenons and in the end they decided to make it FR but bumper with cutouts remained. Certainly there are headlight washers there if car has factory fit xenons.

Nick G

Random but yes the car does in fact have Headlight washers - but not Xenons, and it's the FR TDi model...

Loving it still though, the Wife is still really enjoying it driving about with the baby all day - Seems to suit us perfectly.

I have had the wheels refurbed (Powdercoated) since those pics, but not got a pic of the car... just the wheel close ups, i'm really happy with them though - looks so much better now.

11i0pbt.jpg

14xjols.jpg

21aljqb.jpg

2ziu9dz.jpg

Nick G

Some new pics (Taken 20th Feb) after a good detailing session, glazed with Poorboys Black Hole, Sealed with Zaino Z2, Waxed with Natty's blue, followed by a Zaino Z8 wipedown...

(Not including the hours spent with IronX, Clay, Washing, Snow foaming, Wheel cleaning, Exhaust polishing, interior etc)! :happy:

11brcya.jpg

qxjek8.jpg

10pujyt.jpg

2u5zv9c.jpg

2hpub2r.jpg

rqzm10.jpg

11l76kz.jpg

16gd950.jpg

2lw20dh.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise