NickFR's Ibiza FR TDi *Milltek Cat- Back :: Proper Oval*

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
How can you see the difference between the pre-facelift and new version of the exhaust? Or is it just visible when you fit it? (and it doesn't fit correct then...)

pre-facelfit version is a bit shorter, the facelift version has a longer tail pipe so sticks out further from the bumper, i presume from looking at it, the tail pipe would look longer on the face lift version. will take photos when i fit the it this weekend

Bunnin

Stealth machine
Right, so I had a Cat Back fitted by Awesome, but it was for a pre-facelift Ibiza.

Been up today and had the proper one fitted, and its got a true oval tail on it, instead of the special oval Milltek do for the Fr's.

So, Before, wrong exhaust;

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

And after, correct exhaust;

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

I'm going to move it up a tad next week hopefully, just sits a tad low.

What do we think then?!

Nice car mate, Did you know thats the TIP from an Audi RS4 ??

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
No, the first images are the special oval.

The second is the rear section for the Cupra bumper.

The reason so many people get screwed over is that they seperate it as fr/cupra rather than pre-facelift and facelift/cupra

Jan 9, 2008
Sandbach
How are you planning on moving the exhaust up. Mine sits very low much lower than yours and needs mve about 2-3inch lol

I think i'm just going to take it to a local exhaust place, and get them to have a look. Think they'll just bend the bracket to make the back box sit higher

Jan 9, 2008
Sandbach
Right, i'm thinking of upgrading to stage 2 in the coming months. Is it going to be worth it? Anybody running stage 2 with their 130's now?

tequilan

mk4 ibiza FR pd 130
Sep 24, 2007
somerset
nice car mate - im about to put a car progress thread up here, cant believe you beat me to it with the yellow calipers - i hadnt seen it on a black fr on here yet....then i stumbled acorss this thread lol great minds think alike...... gives me an idea what mine are gonna look like anyways ;-) are they 312s?

Apr 1, 2007
i was told standard on stage two is about 195'ish bhp and 325ftlb but with a strong graph so no major gain, stage3 is the way foward as above

Apr 1, 2007
Hybrid = Stage 3 yeh?!

Problem with that is the cost :( probably looking at over £1500 ontop of stage 2 aren't i?

you can hybrid your turbo if it a garrett unit, that will cost 500
clutch 600
mapping 300-400
plus fitting,

hybrid pd 130 turbo good for about 220bhp on stock injectors i think

Apr 1, 2007
i forgot intercooler origionally.

yeah i know what you mean, bigger turbo will see 240+ bigger injectors and even more.

i went in that hybrid ibiza at p-torque rolling road day and that was f000kin rapid, i know 220bhp dont sound alot but its avaliable at near enough any RPM instead of ppeak RPM like your used to.

i think it worth it, but i decided im keeping my car for a good few years. it personal preferance realy

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
you can hybrid your turbo if it a garrett unit, that will cost 500
clutch 600
mapping 300-400
plus fitting,

hybrid pd 130 turbo good for about 220bhp on stock injectors i think

That's cheap!!!!

Well, I'm gonna say what it's costing me!

Turbo is costing me £600+VAT for hybrid.
Helix clutch and flywheel is £798 I think.
Mapping for me is gonna cost nearly £500.
Fitting for it all will be about £300.

Hybrid PD130's are good for 220-240bhp. Apparently. :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise