Platinum LCR - Project 'OEM +' Thread - Castle Combe Action Day Pics added

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
Re: Platinum LCR - Project 'OEM +' Thread - Remap, Spoiler and Lowering Pics

note wrong with showing beauty of mate i love me red lcr and got loads of pics of it.but if i do get another lcr i would go for this colour top work mate

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset

Yeah I love the colour, it was my first choice when I was looking...Even whens the cars dirty it still looks good, platinum and black with a touch of red under the bonnet is the theme...I think Im going to have to get the roof done black now...Its one of those things thats just going to keep bugging me until its done!

Jamesrowe

Feb 6, 2009
Dorset

Quality picks mate!! Loving the use of the old motor factors! Lol.

Didn't know you were into the track, might have to pop along with you one day. Where did you get your bumper sprayed to??

Car looks min condition!!! I've been advised heavily about going for ARB anf front upper strut brace before coilovers!!!

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset
Yeah I agree mate, its a sensible height, the cars still so useable...Very happy with the set up, but will probably be going with coilovers sometime, due to the flexibility in ride height and can get the perfect stance, how i see fit.

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset
Just a quick update as i went to Castle Combe for the spring action day. Very good day and a massive turn out and good weather. Here's just a couple of pictures of mine around the stands, and the Jabba sport LCR that was going around the track, sounded awesome, very loud back firing and popping! Unfortunately didn't take mine round, due to having its cam-belt changed tomorrow, and didn't fancy letting go half way round!

CastleCombeactiondaymine2.jpg

CastleCombeactiondaymine1.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Nice car fella, lovely stance.

I like the painted S badge and grille, i'm going to do the same to mine when i get some spare time.

keep up the good work

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.