Retrofit cruise control to an LCR?

Disco_Mikey

Dec 28, 2009
Dundee, Scotland
Phoned TPS today, who said there is not a retrofit kit available for the LCR, but many people on here have had it done.

AIUI, i need the stalk, and an extra part of loom. Does anyone have the part numbers available, so I can just give them the numbers over the phone?

Also, is there a guide to fitting it, or are the instructions clear enough? I fitted CC into a Fabia, and the insructions were useless...

TIA

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
Phoned TPS today, who said there is not a retrofit kit available for the LCR, but many people on here have had it done.

AIUI, i need the stalk, and an extra part of loom. Does anyone have the part numbers available, so I can just give them the numbers over the phone?

Also, is there a guide to fitting it, or are the instructions clear enough? I fitted CC into a Fabia, and the insructions were useless...

TIA

may help you: linky

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
If you are ever venturing south, I had mine done at Awesome GTi in manchester for £117.50 all in, its a top place mate I would recommend it, they certainly seem to know what theyre doing there, its no backstreet garage!!

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
If you are ever venturing south, I had mine done at Awesome GTi in manchester for £117.50 all in, its a top place mate I would recommend it, they certainly seem to know what theyre doing there, its no backstreet garage!!

agreed, cant fault them and for that price, it wasnt worth trying.

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
yeah exactly.. it did look like a bit of a bitch to do, it took them best part of an hour, probably would have taken me about 2days!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise