Stuart's Leon TDi Work In Progress Thread ***LAST PAGE RECENT PIC VW PLAYERS 2008***

brad1

nice bit of art work looking good, have a look at my readers ride thread
i have done a part on the white dials

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
stubot! Where did you buy your Xenon LEDs from...just had an to return £116 worth of bulbs to ultraleds because they dont do the xenon colour festoons.

noblem14

great work mate

its been worth the money spent i asure u.

ive just got the coilovers for my leon tdi - how low can i go without changing the bolts or getting arb's fitted - has your sump bottomed out yet?

strugers1

stu how much has your car been lowered??i had mine 40/40 but the front catches everywhere i want to go lower but not sre if its sensible

stuart86

Mar 14, 2006
West London
www.britishmods.com
havent see the car for a while stu, looks really tidy in those pics, and who did the artwork? that looks immense

Cheers fella it was a guy on britishmods (username: auto-concept)
i will be get getting the original artwork through the post... its an a3 drawing using markers :D

its been worth the money spent i asure u.

ive just got the coilovers for my leon tdi - how low can i go without changing the bolts or getting arb's fitted - has your sump bottomed out yet?

ive scraped lots underneath lol

ARB's are next on the list thanks to jonjay for taking me for a spin in his at the last bucks meet!

stu how much has your car been lowered??i had mine 40/40 but the front catches everywhere i want to go lower but not sre if its sensible

I dont know how low as with coilovers ive just adjusted it until i thought it looked right :)

and the front splitter gets abused daily :D

brad1

revo, if you look properly, he said he doesnt know, its lowered until it looks right

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.