The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone tried a Tuning Box? Bluespark have had good reviews over on the bmw forums.
I’ve been looking at a few - TDI tuning, DTUK, Racechip and JB4. I hadn’t heard of blue spark but looking at their site they are quite a bit cheaper than the others I’ve mentioned so would like to know more. Has anyone used them on a cupra?

KKaybe

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone tried a Tuning Box? Bluespark have had good reviews over on the bmw forums.

If you're on a lease hire, I wouldnt risk it. I've heard bad things about this plug n go systems. If you're going to do it, get a propper map installed.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
If you're on a lease hire, I wouldnt risk it. I've heard bad things about this plug n go systems. If you're going to do it, get a propper map installed.
Ran a dtuk on my 290 for 2 years and now on my s4 for 6 months and counting, not had a single problem, also wasn't picked up on the s4 when it went in for warrenty work, best option if your on a lease with warrenty

KKaybe

Apr 15, 2019
Ran a dtuk on my 290 for 2 years and now on my s4 for 6 months and counting, not had a single problem, also wasn't picked up on the s4 when it went in for warrenty work, best option if your on a lease with warrenty

Fair enough, just heard many horror stories on some of these plug n play tuning boxes.

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
I received the bronze Cupra lettering overlays and have to say I like them a lot.
IMG_20190509_142926_compress49.jpg
IMG_20190509_143500_compress87.jpg

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
how did you stick them on and align it properly with the letter being so small??

Its very simple just line it up and press. They are cut to size. To be honest I've done so many on cars over the years I've got used to it.

Reactions: MifSal

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_0056.jpg
IMG_0055.jpg
I have had my Cupra for 6 days and for the most part I absolutely love it, but I am having a couple of issues.

1st the infotainment system constantly freezes and I have to restart it to get it to work

2nd driving home tonight and my nearside light unit has failed and I have multiple error messages. It also looks as if there is loads of condensation in the light unit.

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
View attachment 6865 View attachment 6866 View attachment 6867 I have had my Cupra for 6 days and for the most part I absolutely love it, but I am having a couple of issues.

1st the infotainment system constantly freezes and I have to restart it to get it to work

2nd driving home tonight and my nearside light unit has failed and I have multiple error messages. It also looks as if there is loads of condensation in the light unit.

Looks like a new light assembly under warranty

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
hello guys ive ordered a lower engine mount for my19 cupra from powerflex. Heard really good things about it and that it almost fully eliminates that disgusting wheel hop esp on the stock contis. Was wondering how much should i be expecting to pay a garage to fit this? surely it cant be more than a 20min job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I had SEAT assist out this morning for my headlight issue. They have confirmed it needs a new headlight unit and taken it to the garage. They have also arranged for a Golf R for me as a courtesy car.

I have to say SEAT assist have been great and all this was sorted out in a couple of hours.

Stephen Payne

Jan 28, 2019
East Sussex
I had SEAT assist out this morning for my headlight issue. They have confirmed it needs a new headlight unit and taken it to the garage. They have also arranged for a Golf R for me as a courtesy car.

I have to say SEAT assist have been great and all this was sorted out in a couple of hours.

How do you get seat assist? Does it come with the warranty or the service plan?

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
How do you get seat assist? Does it come with the warranty or the service plan?
It comes with the warranty. Its the normal breakdown number you would call.
The guy that came out said I did the right thing calling them as if I booked it straight into the dealer, I would not of got a like for like courtesy car.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
What happened to the headlight? Could it be due to excessive heat from the LEDs?
There is a cap behind the headlight and the guy from SEAT said it was loose and that is how the condensation got in there. He was going to try and replace the unit, but the whole bumper needs to come off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise