Time to Leave seatcupra behind...for now

Curious Chris

attention seeker
Sep 11, 2006
Well the Leon has gone, so id just like to say thanks for the help ive recieved over the past couple of years, and hope that i have been able to help one or two people out along the way. im gonna keep my account open incase i decide to get another SEAT after my next toy has gone.

Thanks again Lads, i truely have recieved alot of helpful information from you lot :D

Cheers

Curious Chris

Dec 6, 2008
Shropshire
Curious Chris said:
Well the Leon has gone, so id just like to say thanks for the help ive recieved over the past couple of years, and hope that i have been able to help one or two people out along the way. im gonna keep my account open incase i decide to get another SEAT after my next toy has gone.

Thanks again Lads, i truely have recieved alot of helpful information from you lot

Cheers

Curious Chris

Yes why not stick around, you may be able to hand out some of your experience to others, you don't have to own the car to be in the club.

Out of curiosity what is your new toy?

Curious Chris

attention seeker
Sep 11, 2006
well im only a young lad so dont really need a car the size of the cupra, im looking at something old skool, which gets the looks, im not fussed about speed as i have a westfield megablade to have my bit fun in, havent got a new car yet, anyone got any ideas?