vid of milltek full system inside the car!

gazjones

lol it dosnt sound as good in the vid as when your in the car but its so much louder with the down pipe!!!!

Deleted member 13581

Sounds great mate.

Induction growl sounds great too.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
wots going on eh.

Mine used to Give a huge bang between the gear changes, onl done it once i had the front mount on. Maybe you need some more miles on it.

I think the best bit though is the way gaz has used slow motion to slow the clip down for us all, or was that full whack flat out mate...........:lol: :lol: :bleh: :bleh:

Triple D

Ant FR said:
wots going on eh.

Mine used to Give a huge bang between the gear changes, onl done it once i had the front mount on. Maybe you need some more miles on it.

I think the best bit though is the way gaz has used slow motion to slow the clip down for us all, or was that full whack flat out mate...........:lol: :lol: :bleh: :bleh:
:roflmao:, Ant you can try and be nice sometimes mate :p but then again, nobodies will ever match your superior cupfr will it? and i mean the petrol one not the diesel ;) as the diesel one is slow as **** ;)

gazjones

the vid quality is not the best all the windows were up but it does give off a few bangs and pops most of the time but as i said a drive by one will show what it really sounds like only been on two days so still adapting i think
a waugh all that is is a gren pannel filter and i think it sounds good as well gives a whoosh as well if engine noise is not to loud!

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
If I rev mine when its standing to around 2200, a get a nice burbbling noise from the back end. Mine only sees to pop and bang when the engine is just starting to warm up. But if I thrash the engine when warm, all the way upto 6000 rev and do a gear change, then what can be only described as the sound of a flame (I wish!!!) comes of the the exhaust.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
spaniels fr said:
:roflmao:, Ant you can try and be nice sometimes mate :p but then again, nobodies will ever match your superior cupfr will it? and i mean the petrol one not the diesel ;) as the diesel one is slow as **** ;)

i.m only winding him up.

You slagging my old petrol off, well up to you span, but i think if i had'nt fooked about with it so much and learnt the things first hand, nobody else would have known.

And the Tdi yep it is slow, but i ain't spent 5k on it have I.

wheres the love gone biatch:confused:

gazjones

windows were up as i cant hear a thing with them open.
Ant i know your winding me up lol but dont forget you wrer probably having a bit more fuel going in to make the pop better and more frequent. it burbles loads and pops down changing as well somtimes! but i think the pipe on the end of the cat is to long as its pushed the whiole system back about 2cm and its rattling on heat shield and sometimes catching on the bracket for the brake pipe on the rear beam so might need shortening a little for the perfect fit!!!!

Triple D

Ant FR said:
i.m only winding him up.

You slagging my old petrol off, well up to you span, but i think if i had'nt fooked about with it so much and learnt the things first hand, nobody else would have known.

And the Tdi yep it is slow, but i ain't spent 5k on it have I.

wheres the love gone biatch:confused:
Nah Ant, i wouldn't slag your old or new car off mate, they both a fine examples. and also, i havent spent 5k on my engine, only about 2.5k thats with 2 hybrid turbo's aswell :( done suspension, strut braces front and rear, brakes, wheels, clutch, colour coding, tyres aswell, so is all done properly :D. engine wise was turbo, pipework, fmic, exhaust, induction kit, mapping, etc etc

Bunnin

Stealth machine
spaniels fr said:
Nah Ant, i wouldn't slag your old or new car off mate, they both a fine examples. and also, i havent spent 5k on my engine, only about 2.5k thats with 2 hybrid turbo's aswell :( done suspension, strut braces front and rear, brakes, wheels, clutch, colour coding, tyres aswell, so is all done properly :D. engine wise was turbo, pipework, fmic, exhaust, induction kit, mapping, etc etc

Kiss ass :gay:

Triple D

Bunnin said:
Kiss ass :gay:
Not being a kiss ass at all, as i have no ones ass to kiss. And no it wasnt a suck up, was mearly just saying that i havent spent 5k on my engine, and that i wasnt slagging off his cars. Everybody has there own opinions on everything, weather it be a sarchastic opinion or not.

Triple D

Ant FR said:
NAh Its just he is scared in case i beat him up on the 3rd september at the Santa pod meet:lol:

You coming Bunnin??
Nope, Bunnins on holiday that week, he's going to amstadam to rent his arse out ;):lol: You coming up pod then ant? Will be lots of diesels there by the sounds of things :lol: You dont have any friends with Focus RS do you? as i would love to see what they can do up there, and just have a look around one.;)

Bunnin

Stealth machine
spaniels fr said:
Nope, Bunnins on holiday that week, he's going to amstadam to rent his arse out ;):lol: You coming up pod then ant? Will be lots of diesels there by the sounds of things :lol: You dont have any friends with Focus RS do you? as i would love to see what they can do up there, and just have a look around one.;)

haha u doosh bag spaniel, ur still a fag bag :gay: !

nar read my sig Ant im away wiv the lads !! :smoke:

Think i might do a milltek vid soon too

Last edited:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
spaniels fr said:

Nah, but i would be prepared to be disappointed though, as most of the focus RS's i have seen are pretty shite up the pod, high 14's etc. they are nice if a little chavvy inside. I would spend the money on a Focus ST instead, much more to work with.

My mate is gonna come up though in his 206 cc which should nigh on 300bhp by then.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise