Wheel colour suggestions for Red Ibiza?

ben-ducky

Feb 25, 2008
Llanelli, S Wales
Due to the fact that my two front wheels are slightly kerbed and it is really annoying me and that matching the original colour of the standard alloys is almost impossible so it seems I have decided that I might perhaps paint them a different colour altogether.
Im not really a big fan of black wheels so I was wondering if any of you guys had pictures of what youve done to your wheels?
Im fancying a sort of gunmetal/anthracite colour at the mo.
Any pictures or suggestions would be very much appreciated. :)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
The usual suggestions will be: white, gloss black, matte black and finally... anthracite! Maybe get a custom colour made up? Gloss black with red glitter or something?

My opinion would be gloss black... but then I like that sort of thing (opposite to your opinion I guess...)

Last edited:

ben-ducky

Feb 25, 2008
Llanelli, S Wales
Funnily enough it crossed my mind about the red glitter idea too.
I am not dead against black just not really keen on the 17" Luna Alloys in black from what ive seen so far.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
My wheels need done too and I'm thinking of anthracite. Can't seem to find any examples of it with a red car on here though!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Good find. I like that. :) Just hope it doesn't cost too much more to get them done that way. At the time of the year when my insurance and my tax are due with about the same time!

Colour code the mirrors to match the wheels? Or would that lose it's FR-ness? Was speaking to someone like that a while back, who was thinking about that, but wasn't sure.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
That's mine done. Anthracite with a sparkle. Really like it. :) Can't get any photos at the mo as it's peeing it down as usual.

Lippo

YNWA
May 8, 2006
Formby
Just finished doing my wheels in Volvo Dark Grey (think it's 218 in the U-Pol range). Basically it's anthracite. Here they are;

The tyres need a clean but you get the idea. They don't look quite as dark as they do in the pic.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.