Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
*cough* LOWER IT *cough cough* :D

Looks great. Lowering it will finish it off. You know it. Made night and day difference to my car. ;)

All in good time :) I'm going to be doing a few cheaper mods in the next few weeks then hopefully some bigger mods later on this year. I think I might have to visit Will at P torque come the next group buy too ;)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
All in good time :) I'm going to be doing a few cheaper mods in the next few weeks then hopefully some bigger mods later on this year. I think I might have to visit Will at P torque come the next group buy too ;)

Oh my god i forgot you don't even have a remap! :-o Get on with it fella! :p

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Oh my god i forgot you don't even have a remap! :-o Get on with it fella! :p

:lol: I still enjoy the standard power as I don't drive my car too much. 130bhp is plenty when you live in London!

There are a lot of very pleased P torqued members and I feel like i'm missing out.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I'm with you on this one pal :whistle:

We should try n get a group buy going....saying that P torques prices are really good without a group buy. I think for the PD130 it's £265 all in with before n after dynos! Not sure if it's the same price for the 1.8Ts

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
We should try n get a group buy going....saying that P torques prices are really good without a group buy. I think for the PD130 it's £265 all in with before n after dynos! Not sure if it's the same price for the 1.8Ts

Not sure how much cheaper they are with a group buy but I'm sure P-Torque will be up for it! I will have to wait until Spring though as finances are tight at the moment! [:@]

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
:lol: I still enjoy the standard power as I don't drive my car too much. 130bhp is plenty when you live in London!

There are a lot of very pleased P torqued members and I feel like i'm missing out.

you sound really old saying "130bhp is plenty". :lol:

So what if you live in London? Go on a road trip and get your arse outta London! :D :lol:

I'm coming to London in mine for a night the end of February. ;)

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
you sound really old saying "130bhp is plenty". :lol:

So what if you live in London? Go on a road trip and get your arse outta London! :D :lol:

I'm coming to London in mine for a night the end of February. ;)

Haha it does sound quite old manish! Thinking about it I could do with some extra power when i've got a few mates in the car.... n what the hell, the only thing a remap can hurt is my wallet and clutch :lol:

What part of London are you coming too?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Haha it does sound quite old manish! Thinking about it I could do with some extra power when i've got a few mates in the car.... n what the hell, the only thing a remap can hurt is my wallet and clutch :lol:

What part of London are you coming too?

Erm, it's the 02 Academy Islington on Parkfield street. Ring any bells?

Yeh remap is good! :D do it do it! If you get a nice smooth map and use the power right your clutch will be fine. :)

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Erm, it's the 02 Academy Islington on Parkfield street. Ring any bells?

Yeh remap is good! :D do it do it! If you get a nice smooth map and use the power right your clutch will be fine. :)

Yeah i've heard of it...never been though.

I'm really thinking about using the money that I was going to spend on a new tv for a remap instead!! Would still have some change if I did:lol:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.