ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Aww man I know how ya feel, some polish arse drove into my car (coming at me, the wrong way down the road) and smacked my rear side. this was 4th of Jan and still waiting for the insurance to pay back the excess and redeem my no claims now, oh and my exess is £400, so I'm out by a lot

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
Thats not very good - have you spoke to him since? Is there anyway you can make this go faster or is it all down to him to make the claim

tried phoning him literally over 20 times last nite and it kept ringing out, and he cut me off a couple of times so clearly he doesnt want to talk, i phoned his house this mornin and spoke to his mum who seemed surprised as if he hasnt told her, she said she will make sure he calls them, think i just shopped him in haha smacked arse for him when he gets home from work. and yeh he needs to claim otherwise he has like 3 months before anything can be done outwith him claiming.

the guy that hit me has a bad record for hitting cars and objects (basically his driving is terrible) he is on scottishmodifiers so if any of you are on it please rip into him for this, apparently there is a thread in which he is gettin abuse and slaggins on for it so i will add the link and please give this guy shed loads of it!!!!

http://www.scottishmodifiers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5651&page=12

page 11 and 12, please all add that you know about the incident, but dont mension that i told u to do this, hes trying to avoid people knowing!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
finally fitted vxr decal

mini-DSCF3827.jpg

mini-DSCF3828.jpg

mini-DSCF3831.jpg

mini-DSCF3840.jpg

mini-DSCF3843.jpg

mini-DSCF3844.jpg

mini-DSCF3845.jpg

mini-DSCF3847.jpg

mini-DSCF3848.jpg

mini-DSCF3850.jpg

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Looks good mate, Nice to see you thinking outside the box :)

I'm not too keen on the decal part that's on the boot though...think it looks abit odd. If I had fitted that to my car i'd have started the decal nearer the front of the bonnet so that it didn't reach the boot.

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
Looks good mate, Nice to see you thinking outside the box :)

I'm not too keen on the decal part that's on the boot though...think it looks abit odd. If I had fitted that to my car i'd have started the decal nearer the front of the bonnet so that it didn't reach the boot.

i agree looks good but would look better as altech says.

good work.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.