kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
lol that's more like it! :D

I mainly hope for replies with ideas and advice

But yeah the colour is a one off, no idea how it got that way lol! Whoever did it did a perfect job - all the inside of the arches, doors, engine bay are they same colour! Must have been very expensive.

I have a big green cotton air filter to go on, ordered a Bailey DV30, plan to get a rear spoiler, 6000k HIDs, eventually a LCR front bumper as they look so nice yet subtle but are expensive. I'm a big audio enthusiast so will been installing a sound system in september :)

It's not often I like lexus tail lights but these came with the car and actually look good on it imo

Last edited:

StuPDi

old guy
Mar 30, 2007
Gillingham Kent
i'll second the "not often liking lexus lights"
but some cars and colour combo's look good:)

i put them on mine because i wanted the silver/black contrast, but hey - most people don't like them, and call them chavvy:(
it doesn't bother me what others think, it's my car and i like to be different :lol:

Stu

daz_cymru

Leon Divotee
Jul 13, 2008
north wales
alright mate,

the cars looking good ...kinda where i wanna go lol

you should get a fabia rear wiper and lcr splitter on there mate if you want my advice :p

fabia rear wiper:
082208141457.jpg

ive got an lcr splitter in the garage but dont want to fit it till i get the colour coding done

also a civic aerial would look alot better :D

daz

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Looks pretty good mate, under £2k for the lot too!
You pay that for a Corsa the same age!
Not keen on the back lights, but never been a Lexus light fan.
Good show, keep it up!

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
hey like the car. Expect as most others not at a ll a fan of the lexus lights. Great deal on the car though for that moneyt you can never complain.

Wondering what kind of spoiler you wanna put on the back?

Question, maybe I am seeing it wrong but doesn't the leon 1.8t have discs on the back as well? seems like you don't have them? Or am I just not seeing them?

daz_cymru

Leon Divotee
Jul 13, 2008
north wales
yeh it looks alot better with one on have a look at jimski's one its only subbtle but makes a difference imo

SP_A0070.jpg

hopefully mine will look like that tomorrow :p

daz

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.