Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

Aimez

Good to have you back! You will have to convert me to the Fabia I have never been too sure on them tbh but I'm sure you will make me like them more!
Good to here you are getting a detail done on a black car by them again. Just waiting on my rear bumper to be painted and then get my Milltek fitted and then will get them to do mine.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Thanks for all the replies! :thumbup:

Been looking forward to buying another VAG, let alone another diesel, test drove the Ibiza 1.8T but didn't like it that much, Polo GTI was a bit expensive still and the vRS was pretty perfect really, understated fun :)

Aimez, if I get mine done before you then you'll see the difference easy, mine has plenty of swirl marks and the odd scratch to get rid of.

Hopefully I will post some pictures of the real car next week!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
nice car you have there.
if you get any dash rattles let me know and i can tell you how to cure it not sure if the later models suffer from it but its an easy enough fix.
fabia vrs is a bit of a monster also great fun i always wanted them to do a 3 door version with a 20vt engine.

Cheers, I will keep an ear out for rattles! So far can't hear any but that's not to say there aren't any! Its built better than the Ibiza, more solid feel...

I wish they did a 3dr but it would probably look odd, apparently they did try the 1.8T but it didn't work, can't see why it wouldn't?

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Some inspiration for you from a car up near me;

FabiaLower-38.jpg

FabiaLower-32.jpg

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
Some inspiration for you from a car up near me;

FabiaLower-38.jpg

FabiaLower-32.jpg

that is the best looking skoda i have ever seen!!! proper funky!! [B)]

nice to see you back on the scene again Ad!! judging by what your previous Ibiza ended up looking like, im guessing this will be of similar caliber!!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Welcome back to the VAGside Adam :D

that is the best looking skoda i have ever seen!!! proper funky!! [B)]

nice to see you back on the scene again Ad!! judging by what your previous Ibiza ended up looking like, im guessing this will be of similar caliber!!

Cheers Jay, hopefully the vRS will be as good as the Ibiza, alot to do though...

Matty - great pic, seen that Skoda before, its a 1.9sdi and is proper cool :D

Tempted by some BBS LM's again...

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
Matty - great pic, seen that Skoda before, its a 1.9sdi and is proper cool :D

Tempted by some BBS LM's again...

Yeah the guy owns it stays near me, proper nice car :)
Think its on bags, cant remember. Pretty sure it is :)

Used to run it on wide ass borbet a's which looked sweet

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Yep, its on air and is running 17 x 8 LM replica alloys like my Ibiza was... :)

Just got back from Skoda dealer, back for warranty on broken rear bench clip - broken by previous owner but its all fixed now.

Insurance is cheaper than the Ibiza, got a weeks free insurance from Skoda and just set up with Direct Line for £350!

Booked in for a detail in June and some paint work (door handles etc) soon! :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.