alloy wheel refurb? *pics of colour change* *voted added*

what colour should i get my Fr alloys refurbed to?

• Total voters

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
right looking to get my alloys refurbed in a different colour....looking to go darker as the car is currently luna grey/silver and the wheels are very similar in colour....i think a darker alloys may make the car stand out more...what you reckon?

currently

P1000923.jpg

P1000942.jpg

P1000892.jpg

Anthracite

knight85anth.jpg

Black

knight85black.jpg

cheers for the advice in advance!

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
I love it in black, shows the red callipers off a bit better but that's just me!

Last edited:

MargheD

I am who I am
Feb 25, 2009
Croydon
I like the anthracite better, I think it looks really good with the rest of the car and it still allows to appreciate the alloys, whereas with the black the alloys are a bit "lost", so to speak.

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
I love it in black, shows the red callipers off a bit better but that's just me!

hmmm yea i did like itt but now really convined about anthracite!

I like the anthracite better, I think it looks really good with the rest of the car and it still allows to appreciate the alloys, whereas with the black the alloys are a bit "lost", so to speak.

i agree....i think currently the alloys look quite plain and dont really stand out.....hoping with antracite it might show them off a bit more

cheers for the comments

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
fancy swapping two of my scuffed wheels and some cash your way before you referb yours *nudge nudge wink wink*;)

o and anthracite gets my vote:)

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
fancy swapping two of my scuffed wheels and some cash your way before you referb yours *nudge nudge wink wink*;)

o and anthracite gets my vote:)

yea reckon i would do that...wink wink...if you fit my HIDs and Leds....

ill get a quote this week for refurb with repair, then we can to a deal ;)

might make this a vote....

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
yea reckon i would do that...wink wink...if you fit my HIDs and Leds....

ill get a quote this week for refurb with repair, then we can to a deal ;)

might make this a vote....

sounds like a deal to me :D

defo make this a vote!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
ok cool, how do i make it a vote?

well one of my wheels has a bit of a curb on it from the 'snow time' so you can prob have my two front ones which are perfect, which leaves me with one of mine to get refurbed and your two....hopefully he may do the refurbing for the 3 wheels and the colour change for the same price.......i can wish!

then you can be my mechanic for life hahahahahahaha

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
ok cool, how do i make it a vote?

well one of my wheels has a bit of a curb on it from the 'snow time' so you can prob have my two front ones which are perfect, which leaves me with one of mine to get refurbed and your two....hopefully he may do the refurbing for the 3 wheels and the colour change for the same price.......i can wish!

then you can be my mechanic for life hahahahahahaha

i see you found the 'vote' button :cartman:

one of mine was done by a SEAT dealer and then they went bust:cry: the other also was a victim of the snow, i was doin less then 10 mph to:(

hahaha i dont mind doing bits and bobs on any cars ;)

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i see you found the 'vote' button :cartman:

one of mine was done by a SEAT dealer and then they went bust:cry: the other also was a victim of the snow, i was doin less then 10 mph to:(

hahaha i dont mind doing bits and bobs on any cars ;)

yea i found the vote button after a little look,

yea my one little curb was during the snow too.....was so angry, its only about an inch long tho...(the scratch) :cartman:

quote this week then we can sort something out if its a resonable offer,

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
yea i found the vote button after a little look,

yea my one little curb was during the snow too.....was so angry, its only about an inch long tho...(the scratch) :cartman:

quote this week then we can sort something out if its a resonable offer,

mine i was parking in my car park touched the brake and it just slid into the kerb and made a longish but light scratch, the other god knows what SEAT done but they were refusing to pay for it the little:censored: and then they went bust so no chance of getting them to pay now:cry:

Just PM me and we can sort it out;):D

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
mine i was parking in my car park touched the brake and it just slid into the kerb and made a longish but light scratch, the other god knows what SEAT done but they were refusing to pay for it the little:censored: and then they went bust so no chance of getting them to pay now:cry:

Just PM me and we can sort it out;):D

will do...im sure we can sort something out ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.