B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Not yet im afraid, very soon hopfuly im just waiting on a couple of WMI bits to arrive before i can finish that off and fit my 'uncracked' manifold then i shall be getting her on the rollers.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Indeed, cant wait to get it fitted, then all i need is a quick trip to Bill`s to have the map tweeked then ill get her on the rollers.

:D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Im not sure if the actual map will actuly get changed, i think just adjustments with unisettings is what Bill would do?

I havent had the chance to log it yet to see what difference its made, was going to do it tonight but its tipping down :( When running the 50/50 that you had left over it seemed to hold boost better already.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Sounds good PM coming your way this weekend Bill.

Ill try and get some pics of the WMI install this weekend.

Moddings will soon be coming to a hault, viewing a house with a garage:D)next friday and if all goes to plan ill be moved in by the end of the month.

As far as im concerned i`ve finished the car now just need a RR to get a print out before i put it up for sale mid winter then i`ll be hoping back on two wheels (R6) and using the miss`s corsa as a daily aswell as the works van.

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
Sounds good PM coming your way this weekend Bill.

Ill try and get some pics of the WMI install this weekend.

Moddings will soon be coming to a hault, viewing a house with a garage:D)next friday and if all goes to plan ill be moved in by the end of the month.

As far as im concerned i`ve finished the car now just need a RR to get a print out before i put it up for sale mid winter then i`ll be hoping back on two wheels (R6) and using the miss`s corsa as a daily aswell as the works van.

:blink:...... your selling it!!! :wtf:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Yup, im hoping to pay bill a visit soon to get the WMI tweeked to its best and then have a figure to go with the sale.

Theres nothing more for me to do to it without splashing more cash which isnt a option as im moving in with the miss`s so the cars going to make way for either an R6/zx6-r and free up abit of cash... im sure ill have plenty of fun the the miss`s 1.0 corsa! :lol:

I wont be letting it go for silly money tho.

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Welcome to my world :)

Iv not looked back since mate, having an older can you can go anywhere and park anywhere and fcuk all fuel costs is amazing!!!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Well the Devils own kit has been installed for a few weeks now but i just had`nt got around to posting up the pictures of the install, TBH i`ve now totally lost interest in the car and am actuly looking forward to selling on now.

So heres the pics..

3 Quarts tank purchased from Bill, along with the level sensor inside.
IMGP0400.jpg

Pump tucked away in the boot with all nuts and bolts undersealed. Out of sight out of mind:D
IMGP0401.jpg

Progressive controller neatly tucked away.
IMGP0403.jpg

Led hooked up to the level sensor, works perfectly and is in perfect view in this position.
IMGP0404.jpg

Almost looks OEM :D the tube is ran down the passenger side along with the other bulk of wires totally out of sight.
IMGP0405.jpg

Bill kindly sent me a boss that i had a friend weld on to my IC pipe before i could fit the nozzle.
IMGP0406.jpg

All wires to and from the pump/controller/map sensor have been hidden with all the OEM wiring and under the drivers side trim to the rear to keep a stealth install.

Its actully a very easy mod to install if you give yourself plenty on time and dont rush it.

Im currently running a 25% mix of meth and this alone his reduced my intake temps from 55C down to 40C and has enabled me to dial in an extra 2.50deg of timing ontop of the 3.75 that bill had already enterd when he mapped it.

Just waiting for Bill to come back from his hols before i take it down to him where he will hook up his wideband and set it up properly.

Then its off to the rollers on the 31st of October to see if all the work has paid off.

If im happy with the results and everything is ship shape she`ll be going up for sale that evening.

Its a shame to say but i`ve really lost interest this time, what with sorting out the new house and looking forward to geting two wheels back again i just cant seem to find the time to be botherd with it anymore.

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
nice install :clap: tidy....as always[B)]

did you fit this yourself, how long did it take?

i'd imagine a 15C reduction in intake temps should make quite a difference throughout the rev range i'd of thought :shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise