Cold Side Valve Relocation Kit owners

cupra r 210

im thinking of getting the forge Cold Side Valve Relocation Kit but after doing a search on here its turned up some negative feedback which has put a doubt in my mind about spending the money on it.. any owners of these kits can you help and tell me what you think/thought of yours? cheers

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
What did the comments say in the posts you found? Surely that's enough to answer your question, since the same owners are just going to say the same thing :lol:

cupra r 210

What did the comments say in the posts you found? Surely that's enough to answer your question, since the same owners are just going to say the same thing :lol:

theres mixed feedback about it so........ but there aint that much

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Try sfs as there far cheaper and do other colours. Got one on mine and it makes servicing the DV easier, keeps the unit cooler and in my case free'd up some space at the back

cupra r 210

Try sfs as there far cheaper and do other colours. Got one on mine and it makes servicing the DV easier, keeps the unit cooler and in my case free'd up some space at the back

cheers i will have to look into that.

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire

im thinking about it mate but like in the thread that i posted the usual rule i was told is that the closer the dv is to the turbo the better as this where most of the negative boost will be.

there is a cheeper way of doing this and it involves simply inserting a "T" piece into the existing hose. But that doesmean that if your not happy with it you will need to replace the old one (but this i would bave thought is no way as expensive as a deigned hose)

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/media/FMCSDVR.pdf

Last edited: